Priest and his portraits

Why does the Priest have such a small variety of portraits? Most of the portraits are just different versions of Anduin and nothing more. It would be great to see more heroes associated with the “dark side” priest

I would really like to see a Nightborne priest!

Based on this topic, it can be concluded that few people are interested in the priest in this regard.

Uhmmm there are 30 different portraits and 16 of them are not Anduin. Just saying.

2 Likes

Well, you just missed two Sally Whitemane ports in the last 6 months. Light only knows when Hedanis will come back around. Good luck.

Okay, but still, it seems to me that in some classes there is much more variety than in the priest. So my question remains about the “Dark Side” of the priest. As I saw here, only some awkward images from the last expansion and that’s it, but for some reason N’Zoth went to the warlock.

Not really, while portrait amount vary with each class, there is 1 hero that is the core of that class. For example there are 26 hunter portraits and 14 of them are rex. Mage has 39 and 14 of them are Jana, Paladin has 31 and 12 of them are Uther.

I remember when each class had 1. However, it’s nice that they have found ways to make us spend more money in the game with the introduction of more portraits. I would like the be able to change my emotes as some of them I’m not a fan of… Like the Legendary Hero portrait calling your opponent stupid when saying well played is not one I like using and I usually don’t use it for that reason.

But I do like your idea for the new Priest Skin.

2 Likes