Pre-order:not this time

This will be the first time in a long time i will not be pre-ordering, i have been faithfully getting them every quarter, i dont believe ive gotten anything in return for my continual investment. I might consider on the next one since will(maybe) be Microsoft first expansion.

4 Likes

Also the 3rd expansion of the year has the least time in Standard (1 year 4 months), therefore the least value.

I still plan to get the small preorder this time…

No worries, no one at blizzard cares about your 100$ or whatever the pre order value is…There are other d@mb@sses who will pre-order and make them rich.

You coming here saying you will not pre-order, it’s just sad, because you have given them money and you will again.

1 Like

im not sure you need to tell them you wont buy…

1 Like

Even though the pre order is $$$$ it will cost you twice as much if you decide to start buying packs after the pre order is gone. So It really comes down to how much you’re willing to pay.

1 Like

Never did… wanted only once to support… hell expensive… rather not. Tavern Pass was enough, Thank you and You’re Welcome… I have enough gold and dust xD

1 Like

Lol

The value is in how much one is actually enjoying where their money is going, right? Right now the ratio is way off for OP (myself, too, since I’m in the same position). The value for money spent at the moment is no where near what it was (for me) let’s say end of Year of the Dragon.

Aka your logic, tho true, is not 100%

1 Like

Honestly it’s not for anyone but me, i could care less if im the only person not to pre-order this expansion. This GAME has gone stale for ME, I dont get what i want with this game due to reasons.
So for clarification this post is about me not buying this expansion, for the first time since rumble expansion.
I have supported team 5, and i believe the support isnt being returned.

3 Likes

Those going “derp muh one preorder” fail to realize that it’s not just ONE person not supporting the game, it’s many.

The simple fact the company is flooding the game with their own bots shows how unpopular their decisions are, and how many people they are driving from the game. Not to mention the most recent financials showed the same.

3 Likes

I’ve been at it since KotFT

I’m just one person, but hey, it’s my money. I’ll put it towards something I feel is worth cash.

1 Like

Sounds fair to me. Something the company would want to know as well (assuming anything from here is being collected and used). Personally, it’s been a long time since I preordered an expansion. I enjoy the game still but the cost is just too high for me. I can get what I want out of the game being F2P.

2 Likes

What are you upset with exactly? Maybe you should stop posting and coming.

1 Like

Buy your pre-order and I’ll tell you…Since the forum is free I can post and “come” as much as I want…You mad cuz your game is going to the gutter slowly and slowly ?

defoneatly downhill. i maad cuz u make ma ead urt.

rilly.

with proper medication, you will get there son.

I’m almost done with my coffee, will probably make lunch soon. I typically don’t eat breakfast.

That’s what this topic is, right? Announcing stuff of no consequence no one cares about?

No…continue doing your normal routine as you seem better at that compared to thinking and understanding.

Fellow human being, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, not just coffee.
Oh wait i had responded to this same type of comment earlier in the post, i understand that these types of post will get hijacked, but it’s less than 20 responses, if you start having breakfast your awareness will improve.