Plethora of mediocre Hero skins saved by

Just came back to Hearthstone, I don’t know how I could forgot how good this game is. But I was quite surprised when I saw all the new Hero skins, all a bit underwhelming, all less cool then the original ones. Especially the new expansion with all the troll beach skins… I wanted to buy the season pass but no hero skins was nice…
but then… I saw that if you reach level 100 in the season, you get one skin of your favorite class… AND THEY ALL LOOK SOOOOOOO GOOOD. Didn’t think the original ones could be upgraded that much but you did it! and you could sell those for 100$ but you give it for free!!! Well played, Blizzard, well played. Thank you for the great skins and great game!

1 Like

Yeah, everything is pretty cartoonish the last few expansions… i don’t know if they try to appeal to kids or what, but the ones that pump money in this games are definitely not the kids.
And grown men don’t like cartoonish lame caricatures. All i’m saying. I don’t remember Deathwing being a sassy little girl in the lore, but what do i know

1 Like

You didn’t have to out yourself as a grown man, ya know.

Though now that you did, I feel kind of sorry for you. I mean, you can’t ever like anime, you can’t like comic books, you can’t like Michael Baysplosions.

Being a grown man is boring and tough, I hope you find a way to cure that soon.

1 Like

You’ve seen the skinline from the level 100 reward track but there’s more
In the achievements, progression, the Tavern Regular offers skins from another skinline for every 200 reward track levels you obtain (accross different reward tracks)
In the same achievements category, there’s also a new reward past the golden hero power and portrait from 500 ranked/arena wins
If you reach 1000 you unlock a specific skin for the class

1 Like

Nice troll…post. Undercover blizzard marketing agent

1 Like

as if the forum was an influencial part of the hearthstone community
Also if this is a marketing agent I don’t know who hired them to bash the paid stuff by saying it’s less coll than the free or even original skins

2 Likes

Stroke a nerve there did i?
Its you’re problem if you want to be “forever young” but some of us are normal.

Not really. I was more just commenting on how stupid your comment was.

“Grown men can’t like ___” is not a statement grown men actually make. You’re either baiting or setting yourself up for failure, take your pick.

1 Like