Please Tell me why Kodohide Drumkit is still 4 mana 3 2

I don’t know if I’m stupid or incapable of playing this game and fully understanding the meaning of the effects. But why is the warrior’s weapon penalized? The warrior class should have the most relevant weapons. It’s called Warrior for a reason.
these are the death rattle weapons
arcanite ripper 3 mana 3 2
glaivetar 4 mana 4 2
record scratcher 3 mana 3 2
Jazz Bass 3 mana 3 2

Kodohide Drumkit 4 mana 3 2.
Why? I’d like to know it.

Probably because it is meant to be a board clear not used for several turns.

What warrior needs is a 3 damage weapon for 2 mana (even if it does nothing else) to curve into the 3 mana mech that draws and gives armor. Sort of like fiery war axe which got unnerfed before being put into wild. Pretty clear they didn’t want that synergy cause all we have is the 2 damage axe for 2 mana.

Because its a warrior card. The current biased and incompetent developers have long decided that warrior has to have weak and conditional cards compared to other classes so that they stay at the bottom. Look at the buffs they just did for the class, they hardly do anything for both menagerie and control since the archetypes are so weak and instead the class has to lean on boring old enrage warrior that uses 1 new FOL card which is a neutral ( instrument tech)

1 Like