Please return the randomness to the player

Why are there many outrageous things when the ranking mode is close to legend? For example, my deck only has 3 cards with a 6+fee, but I can always gather them in 3 rounds?

In the arena, the situation is exactly the opposite. I only have two 6+cards in my deck, and I have played 5 games without ever drawing them. One of these two cards is a Titan.

Is this bad luck? This is using code to manipulate the winning rate.

If my guess is correct, why do I need to patch it? Simply manipulate the winning rate with code.

Can we return randomness to the player? I believe there are more than just pastor players in the ranking mode, but I have always encountered pastor players, just like there are only pastor players and me in the ranking mode, because it is my disadvantage to play against each other.

Please return the randomness to the player, allowing them to decide the outcome of the game, not the code

Please return the brain to the player :exploding_head::brain:

Yes, it would be nice to stop the manipulated RNG… it is just too obvious when there is 75% chance to draw out something controlled… but the game is favoring the enemy… and giving out the only one which has no use in the current situation… so you are dead… the RNG is controlled in this game guys… open your eyes… This game has nothing to do with skills in 50%… it is controlled… Deal with it… All you can do is focusing on the other 50% which you are able to win… However it is hard with such a big unbalance we currently have…

1 Like

This isn’t the echo chamber you’re looking for

Nothing changes when you are close to legend, except that d3-d1 is traditionally way more aggressive then any other rank.

Would they fix the game in the way that you described, your opponent would draw his high cost cards earlier aswell, so it wouldnt matter at all.