Please remove the ban on Tome of Tampering (warlock card)

Every singel other character have so many ways to reduce the cost of there cards, highst op there Druids, Rouges, Priest,
Yes Warlocks can reduce the cost of one demons. Buhoo. We got some other ways around reducing card’s but that cost way to much mana. You need to get to atleast 10 mana to make use of that. And the way the game is played now. Every game ends in rouns 4-6.
And why have rouges got a Mortal coil now, there are better than the Warlocks kind, warlocks need to kill a target to get the card, rouges dont. Not really fair huh ?

they would need to change the card to unban it

for example changing discard to “destroy”(if it works like overdrawn cards getting destroyed )

and problem solved

I cant really see why. They need to change card ?
Take a rouge for example, all there cards reduce cost. The deathrattle rouge with the Navel Mine, is unbeatable, round 4 win quarantine every singel time.
The same goes for priest, mages all there cards cost 0 in round 4-5 ish. This card cost 3. It wouldnt do anything against the navel mine rouge any ways.
And dont let me get started with shamens, the totem cards they have now. Full board round two if you dont draw a aoe spell you lose. And 5 cost cards there reduce all minions in hand and deck by 1. They got 5 or 6 cost card there let them dobble cast every spell. People may say Warlocks are good atm. But not compered to those.