Please remove or change shudderwock

Do not say it has a low win rate, its purely unfun to watch the animation for 15 mins (30 mins if i survive one turn). with the double battlecry quest its even more irriating. Its also a cancer in wild. I do not care it has a 100% wr or 1% but its annoying that i have to sit and watch with all those caner that i cant do anything, who design this card should be fired by the mighty activision as well. Please change this card into like cast 5 battlecry or whatever that make sense. 100 battlecry in one turn is abnormal. and it pissed us off especially you play control decks

12 Likes

I hope Blizzard doesn’t forget to change Faceless Corruptor into “Rush. Battlecry: Choose a minion, make it a copy of Faceless Corruptor.” , i.e. same way they nerfed Saronite gang boyz, ON TOP OF nerfing Faceless Corruptor into a 4/3 or something else.

Shudderwock has always been a problematic card and whoever designed it hopefully hits their pinky toe on the sharpest corner of any object for the rest of their lives and may he/she never find the peace of soothing that pain by rubbing it on a soft surface. We all agree on this. We, wild players have also accepted our fate long ago and are well aware of Blizzard’s obliviousness and negligence of our demands.

All I’m saying is, at least make Standard a safe space. I hate the term safe space and it’s various applications; for all intents and purposes, it’s a concept I find repulsive and abhorrent, but in this case it’s appropriate.

3 Likes

Always with the complaints but never a solution. Nor do you think properly or ahead. Before Shudderwock, there was Rez Priest. Before Rez Priest, there was Pirate Warrior/Rogue (One of two attempting to make a recent comeback). Please be quiet. No, that’s not the right thing to say, but i’m not aiming to be polite.

The former start of my statement however stands. You’re not thinking ahead, only of the now. You’re not considering “Oh in 3 months Shudderwock will be gone because Witchwood fully rotates out”. No, you’re only considering it a problem and a concern because of the now, not the fact a solution is coming but you’re too impatient to wait for it.

So please enjoy your R15, as I continue to climb with Murlocs and no Shudderwock in sight as shaman. But what do I know?

i suggested a soultion please read., secondly its not the problem of op or not, its how u need to wait 30 mins, i dont care a f that its face deck or what that end me in turn 4 but i care that you have to sit in front of the monitor and wait till you concede, do u comprehend

It has a low winrate.

1 Like

30 mins? Solution: Concede while animation. Then you can go on playing against aggro decks faster and people who want to try playing on can wait. Everyone could decide for themselves.
Oh and 30 mins is bulls***

1 Like

Even in standard. Play shudder and get enough clears and copies to survive, bounce it back to your hand and do it all over again!

that part of the nerf is unneeded

just increasing the cost to 7 mana should solve it

1 Like

A deck should not make you concede cause of animation time to be honest.
It does not matter if conceding is an option, animation should not take forever to complete.

If opponent is not dead after shudderwocks, then his turn should not be locked after minutes of waiting.

Look at armor Druid, they do their normal turn, end up with crapload of armor, your turn start normally and you decide if wanting to go fatigue and draw or concede.

You should not concede because “I don’t want to wait 10 minutes to play my turn again”

2 Likes

Yep! I was going to say back to this again?! Day after day the whining of Shudderwock and its animation. The first time they nerfed all the cards leading up to its win condition was - well do you really y have a chance once Shudderwock makes it to that point? Endless copies of Shudderwock. Then just concede. To me it was like so many other win conditions that drop. Do I really have a chance once someone drops King Pharaoh giving them a full board of ooftah!! Nope. Then concede. All decks hit a win condition moment. Aggro, Mid and control.

Like when facing DK Rexxar or Lich Queen Jaina or Bloodreaver Gul’dan. I know what was coming. I knew when it was going to happen. Can I win at the one turn where I can ad need to? Nope. Guess I lose. Do I love this mechanic about Hearthstone? Nope. But its exactly what always made Hearthstone the game it is. Drop your cards and play for your wombo combo or win condition.

This made me laugh SO HARD!!

TY!

exactly my thought!!!

Maybe shudder shouldn’t be able to copy heroes. Or make the hero effects not a battlecry but a transform so that it can’t.

How do I vote for this?
I don’t give a carp about Wild, and it is really the Shaman Galakrond that seriously needs the nerf…but close enuf!

One vote from me!

That’s true. I think the problem is how to track what was going on if they sped up the animations. Is the sidebar good enough for this? It’s as bad to spend halve your own turn checking what happend.

Show me a vid that wock lasted 15 mins. Since they speed it’s animation it barely hit 3 mins. Wock is a problem due to design, not animation.

Shudderwock is my most favorite deck!

Sorry, I didn’t know that this is from october 19, i just saw. I opened first page of the forums and I saw this, so this seems really not used x)

I wasn’t sure its still about standard