Please fix the minion pool in BGS!

I’ll try to make this brief, I have never had this problem in past seasons. But part of the strategy involved in bgs, other than great rng and high rolling key pieces early, is rolling a tribe that nobody else is drawing from in order to get MORE OPTIONS!!! Although as it has been mentioned a lot in reddit/forums, and sometimes shot down by haters saying “go for something else/transition”, this season has been absurdly unfair/unintuitive with minion pools. It seems almost every time I roll a tribe that nobody else has… they literally just stop appearing in the minion pool, leaving me dead in the water and invalidating my warband… if I roll “Naga” against 5-6/8 people rolling “Mechs/Beasts” for example, there is absolutely no reason why I should struggle to continue grabbing more Naga…

TLDR - If I roll a strong tribe/warband, that nobody else is rolling… there is no reason why I shouldn’t be able to find more minons (since they are still 100% in the pool). I miss being able to build freely. Now it’s more like, “work with what we give you… good luck”. Feels bad.

Edit ~ Btw… skipping the combat animations still exists in BGS. If you open and close the game, or switch wifi on/off as a battle starts, you can get right to drawing while the other combatants are still watching the fight.