Please email me when banana slamma is gone

Tonight I played Battlegrounds five times and got second, third, fourth, fifth, and eighth. Wouldn’t have been a bad evening, but lost all five matches to banana slamma beasts. Yes, this was simple bad luck, but the current patch is completely boring.

Just email me when slamma is gone

Nobody will email you, so keep an eye out for blizz news :stuck_out_tongue: But yes, Beasts could use a rework.

1 Like

I know how you feel Buddy, i just got destroyed by double golden Banana Slammas.

1 Like

Battlegrounds has always been an imbalanced cheesefest, they just decided to turn the cheese up to 10 and make the numbers astronomical. I’m not a fan of it either but today’s video games are more about psychology than fun. They no longer produce video games so people can have fun, they ONLY pay attention to metrics and what sells. Clearly imbalanced garbage sells more.

1 Like

Yeah, I know. Just being a bit salty about the whole experience :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess you weren’t around when the new season hit… Banana Slama was Slamming way more than it is now. LIke when my oppoenents beast was 11664/11664, that was fun.

What’s an email? EZ boomer.

11664/9 = 1296.
Assume you have two golden Banana.

Then how does he spawn fresh minions with a stat of 1296?
+10/+10 does not help much.