Playing against 6 DKs in a row isn't fun

I get that DKs are the noob friendly class but holy moly switch it up for the love of all that is holy. But really, playing against any class 6 times in a row shows poor game design.
Why allow out? Can you not program some variety after facing the same class a few times in a row? Thaaaaaaaaanks

2 Likes

Neither to play against 5 shadow priests and control priests in one row… or any other class… but no one cares… The developers think this is fair… otherwise they could already change this to not let happen… They should wake up but I have lost hope in this developer team already… they need to work hard to fix the game… I know it is hard… need to make some serious efforts… but they have ruined it… not us… So it is time for them to prove they can do it…

I’m sorry, Dropkick, DKs just can’t do that.

trying to deal with OTK warrior and mage deck. or a priest that keeps getting copies of Aman’Thul, or a rogue that kills you when he keeps buffing his mechs. Or token druid. God never though that team 5 are full of dumbass that keep breaking their game. No wonder why people are leaving this game.

Most DK decks are usually bots with pure corpse hyper Agro. They die off in diamond because they are predictable can be counter and paladin just does it better. I don’t know what rank you are seeing them at but they are not a high meta to warrant a lot of them.