Plague DK Plagues

DK plagues must be banned, the mechanic of being able to touch the opponent’s hand or deck must be permanently removed.

You just have to bang on the card shuffler with a hammer sometimes.

tbh, Plague dk dose counter armor warrior.

Plague DK just isn’t strong. Unless you live long enough to see the opponent have a low amount of cards.

You’re playing a game of probability too.

The longer the game, the better the deck is.

The deck type needs more tools.

1 Like

This. It was strange that this deck was ignored in the mini set. I realize warrior has been getting a lot of attention, but there has been some discussion about how this deck needs a few more tools to make it viable.

1 Like

We all know those sick 45 min+ Games against Warrior or Warlock in the current Meta…

I miss those days. When hearthstone actually felt like it took some thought, rather than throwing cards at the board while hoping to out powerlevel your opponent as fast as possible.

1 Like

I would welcome those games actually lol but I know not many feel the same. Games like marvel snap show people want quicker games.

Exactly.
Card choices actually mattered too, and you couldn´t just discover the perfect Card to play in every Turn.
I played Hearthstone for the decision making it took, not for the Yu-gi-oh esque 1 Turn KO’s, or overly ridiculous Card Effects.

1 Like