Pirateers can kilt you by turn 3 how do I defend?

So how do I defend against this as a mage?
What card do I need in my deck. It doesn’t matter what order a pirateer gets their cards so they bascially always have you kilt by turn 3.
So how do I defend? I also need to draw my defense card by turn 2 to survive.
Can any expert player tell me?

do not play mage if you cannot figure out your class has the best board control and wipes! go to card creation and create things that kill small 1hp things and 2hp things. Frostbolt is good start!

are you talking about pirate rogue?
I won all matches against pirate rogue as rainbow mage.
I was thinking “is this out of season April fool’s joke deck”?
they were so easy to beat

1 Like

If you change your deck to counter something the AI won’t put you up against it.
If you make a deck to counter low card boogies the AI will put you up against someone playing cave thing or someone playing giants. It’s like if you put the geist in your deck because of those emerald golem things. You will never be matched against them again. Put weapon stealers in your deck and you will never be matched up against the magic rogue weapon that does 1 billion damage.

1 Like

I agree with your complaint, and suggest (stronger AOE for Mage +):

Card / Change

• Arcane Explosion / Deal 1 damage to all enemy minions. Get ‘Arcane Missiles’.
  • Volcanic Potion / Deal 3 damage to all minions.
    and
  • Swordfish / 3 Attack, 2 Durability. Battlecry: Dredge. If it’s a Pirate, give this weapon and the Pirate +1 Attack.
  • Ship’s Cannon / [3 Mana] 2 Attack, 5 Health. Whenever you end your turn with a Pirate, deal 3 damage to a random enemy.

Care to share your games here so we can see? I’d love to see some of this crazy garbo you’re spewing.

You really don’t believe a roge pirate thing with fish weapon can finish somone off in 3 turns? 100% you will be dead by 4th turn.

This isn’t any form of the game setting you up to lose, tho. The point of my reply.