Pirate Rogue killed me at turn 3 today!

How do you allow this Blizzard?. What are you waiting for to nerf this OVERPOWERED strat and cards?. Time goes by and you still dont touch their cards. Hilarious at its best having a class with almost free cost cards that kills at 3rd turn. Stop nerfing cards nobody asked for and focus on this that you should have addressed more than a year ago and you did nothing and still nothing.

Leo, which class do you play? I think every class today has cards for field clearing. Make a deck back to field cleaning or focused on big minions that you kill pirate rogue.

1 Like

This makes me happy

Thank you

1 Like

This game is the worst garbage, a shame in the video game industry. I will be microsoft I will be ashamed to have this game microsoft tag.

Don’t expect any answer from them
They just spam the board with their nonsens
114 topics created to cry about decks they lose against
Only 5 replies ever
I just whish they could get forum restrained to stop spamming but I guess they’ll keep on dodging mods’ hammer

1 Like

My Reno Mage, it’s a heavy and time-consuming deck, OBLITERATES the pirate rogue deck! Now see the price of the deck!? Very expensive! I think I’m just playing Hearthstone because I really like this deck. If I get tired of this deck I’ll go to standard mode, but I spent the entire month in standard mode and I’m already saturated!

So tired of seeing this guy complain

1 Like