Pick a class card to buff

Ever since I saw Blizzard showing a list of class cards from Boomsday receiving buffs. I can’t stop dreaming of this same application being applied to every set now.

So pick a class card you want to see adjusted. You can also post what the new version does if ya want.

Cenarius Classic Set Legendary Druid Card.

10 mana
8/8
-Choose one-
Heal all friendly minions an give them +2/+2.
Or
Summon 2, 5/5 Treants with Taunt.

This guy is in dire need of a love tap. Druid has been smacked with card after card nerf for awhile. Giving them a better classic legendary that captures Druid is worth it.

It’s 10 mana which druid is known for “ramp” as a key mechanic. Aswell as the “choose one” option. This makes the card feel rewarding to play at 10 mana an fits Cenarius being a demigod from the lore imo.

8 Likes

Necrium Vial: Down to 4 mana. At least its playable with post nerf prep.

Halazi, the Lynx: buff it to a 4/2 rush, battlecry fill your hand with 1/1 lynxes with rush.
This gives Halazi at least some board presence (4/2 rush is worth 3 mana, see druid’s card list). It’s kind of dumb that the king of rushing lynxes doesn’t have rush himself.

3 Likes

Suggestion:
[PICK A CLASS CARD TO BUFF] >> [PICK A CARD TO BUFF]

The iconic Illidan Stormrage
6 mana 7/5 >> 6 mana 5/7

(He was once…)

4 Likes

Black Knight: 5/5
BGH: 4 mana

Druid
Cenarius: 8 mana
Ancient of War: Gain 8 health or 8 attack

Priest
Shadow form: 2 mana

Hunter
Gladiator Longbow: 6 mana

Mage
Cone of Cold: 3 mana

Warlock
Pitlord: 6/6
Voidlord: 3/4
Fel Guard: 3/6
Jaraxxus: 3/17

Warrior
Gorehowl: 8/1
FWA: 2 mana 3/2

2 Likes

He needs to be changed to 8 mana. Gain 5 armor like every hero card. An while he enters at 15 life. He has the power to heal back up to a normal 30.

2 Likes

Equality - 2 mana

And then those characters.

4 Likes

We shouldn’t have to pick. They have the stats. They should buff up the garbage nobody plays.

For cenarius, making the treants part of a battlecry would be enough along with a new choose one I think.

Maybe you could give him taunt as a choose one - he still wouldn’t be overpowered lol :joy: even for 9

3 Likes

WANTED!

4 --> 3 Mana

This is such a cool card but it sucks so much at 4 mana.

6 Likes

Warrior

• Fiery War Axe 3 mana 3/3
  • Warsong Commander 3 mana 3/3 - your rush minions have +1/1
  • Heavy Metal 5 mana
  • Improve morale remove the “if it survives part”

Warlock

• Hireek replace beast tag with demon
  • Eager underling - 3 mana
1 Like

jarraxxus at 8 mana will be op I think, since you can hero power at the same turn

People used to play an 8 mana Lord Jaraxxus thanks to Emperor Thaurissan an he wasn’t OP then. Warlock could use a decent control card. Even at 8 I’d wager most Warlocks in wild would still mainboard Bloodreaver Gul’dan over him.

1 Like

Revamp the effect of Duskfallen Aviana as she is completely a 400 dust legendary and adjustments on stats for her is pointless.

1 Like

Yeas, anything to do with shadowform. It could open up so much possibilities for priest. Still is one of my favorite cards still. Just can’t do anything with it.

3 Likes

Time for more!

First, Shaman:
Lightning Storm: Now 3(3) mana, deals 3 to all enemies, hero included.
Forked Lightning: Now 0(2) mana.
Lava Burst: Now just 4 mana.
Totemic Might: 1 mana, same effect, but draws a card.
Dust Devil: Now 1(1) mana.
Ancestral knowledge: Still 2(2), same effect, but has discover a basic totem.

Because screw having randomness and blatantly bad cards because “overload is a benefit”.

2 Likes

Beautiful suggestions for shaman. However… gonna have to deny that 4 mana Lava Burst friend.

I refuse to give more damage from hand for Even Shaman’s. Its not you, its a “me” thing. An I may or may not be tired of dying to crackle lol.

2 Likes

Neutral
Ironbeak Owl: 2/1 => 3/2
Proud Defender: 2/6 => 2/7
Gadgetzan Auctioneer: 6 mana => 5 mana

Rogue
Bloodsail Howler: 2 mana => 3 mana and “Gain +1/+1” => “Gain +2/+2”

Warlock
Hir’eek, the Bat: “Beast” => “Demon”

Shaman
Totem Cruncher: 4 mana => 3 mana

Paladin
Ghostly Charger: 5 mana => 4 mana OR “Rush” => “Charge”

2 Likes

I feel like Ancient of War is already a pretty decent card for 7 mana. I do very strongly agree with Cenarius

2 Likes

Shadowcaster - 4M 3/3, same effect.

I dont think this buff SHOULD happen, so much potential to break things, but I’d like it nonetheless. Making those (target) 8+ mana infinite combos a bit easier to achieve would make me so happy.

3 Likes

Too reasonable, it’s not even a buff.