Pet peeve, The never ending turn

1 mana crystal and they are rolling through 100 cards and through their deck 5 times over and manage to cover the board and buff everything up to a million damage. Technically, it was your turn about 2 minutes ago. lol.
Amirite bois?

1 Like

Just now I won against you as a mage, with the Rainbow Sif deck!!
I printed the screen!! And I tried to win as quickly as possible to post!!

Is you??

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v5yHsF0w4ZTBwjoz5PNsic9hdy1gZ63B/view?usp=sharing

The mage’s rubbish TITAN dealt 10 damage to your face and you went down to 5 life!!

Rainbow Sif = is buff to Sif and kill the opponent as quickly as possible!!

No, I am a mage. SilentStorm followed by some numbers is a common default name they offer people.

There are no 2 users with the same name. Unless it’s from different servers!
The funny thing is that the hearthstone didn’t save you as a recently faced opponent but the Firestone did. I’m going to compare your BattleTag with the guy I faced…

really?!

the name and the number have to match if your silentstorm had a different number isnt athe same player

You can also have a different Display Name from your Blizzard account name. For instance my Blizzard account is the same as this one but with BH on the end. But the Hearthstone client allows me to only use Cramer without the BH, and the forums adopts whatever Hearthstone displays to others. I guess its a similar deviation from your blizz account like when you go on the WoW forums and it makes you pick a character of yours from the WoW game, it doesnt use your blizzard account name at all.

with 99% of players using ranger bots to farm gold night and day from the beta without any problem, what’s the point of these discussions, whoever pays is just a cash cow and this game is one of the greatest examples in the world of gaming rip-offs …so adding rip-offs like frustrating decks like this one seems superfluous…

You forgot to mention you went to a game library and saw 10 bots farming gold.