People that take 10 years for a single turn

hurr durr which card do i use now? as each of their turns goes to the timer and all they do is play 1 or 2 cards

wish this game had a zzzz emote

or people that forget to press end turn ffs its not hard

3 Likes

Hurr Durr thinking in a game I can’t imagine.

it takes you till the timer to play a card?

My turn takes as long as it takes. Be that 2 seconds or the full rope it’s really of no consequence to me if that makes you mad or not.

3 Likes

time to play nozdormu

3 Likes

Time to remove it and then spend 90 seconds pondering if that was the correct thing to do.

2 Likes

definitely the right thing to do, tired if waiting on old grannies adjusting their glasses to see the screen and finally make a move

2 Likes

I don’t wear glasses but i’m extremely uncoordinated I just can’t click what I need to. I keep hitting greetings, thanks, thanks, greetings instead of playing my card lol. It’s hard to line the mouse up with my hand cards sometimes.

2 Likes

youll get it one day

There is a turn timer for a reason. It’s your turn, your time. I understand that the 1st 2 turns don’t need much thought but depending on the game, each turn has multiple plays, and I will spend my turn planning out what to play, foreshadowing what effect that might have, what my opponent may have in hand, do I play around it, do I not, do I go face, do I trade, what’s the punish, chances of drawing a certain card, chances of my opponent holding certain cards, planning Lethal, planning 2 to 3 turns ahead.

Its thought processes like this that separate good from bad players.

1 Like

A lot of players do it hoping you’ll concede :slight_smile:

3 Likes

pretending to be thinking hard but you just forgot to press end turn

2 Likes

This is the absolute truth. And why should you be bothered when Blizzard implicitly endorses such top notch psychological warfare used by smart players deliberately wasting your time, while they make 1 turn every 90 seconds, thereafter returning to their newspaper, YouTube, household chores or, just simply adjusting their glasses, as someone has said?

1 Like

Skillstone, you gotta think before playing the board, that’s why the skilled people end up at the top, because they don’t just drop their cards in 2 seconds…

1 Like

When you took all the time to decide on the mulligan, went first and roped a Quest card, I don’t need more than 2 seconds to figure out what I’m doing; because you already gave me 10 hours :sleeping:

1 Like

And you can’t do anything if pro players decide to engage such psychological warfare which Blizzard allows.

This isn’t a pro players concern.

I am answering that specific person who thinks roping is a sign of skill.

Streamers have an additional responsibility to their audience to explain what they are thinking and doing. It’s understandable they will play slower and rope more often.

The fools who think they are better players because they’re taking longer like their favorite streamer are just that, fools. All the more so because they’re slowing down their ladder progress with all the roping.

1 Like

I think you might be mistaken. No one thinks they are better because they take longer to complete the turn. But these same players do know that rope burning agitates the hell out of their opponents, and in doing so, may cause their opponents to concede. This, my friend, is where these rope burning players are superior in.

A person who plays a multiplayer game whose tactic is being a prick to the point other people just walk away doesn’t make them superior. It makes them pathetic.

The superior player beats the other with skill.

The superior player is one who, when he is in the mood to multi-task and rope burn, knows that Blizzard allows this, understands to use this to win matches when they are multi-tasking, and are not upset when others return the favour.

The inferior player is the one who does not believe Blizzard allows this, does not understand that this is a psychological warfare, and gets upset when they encounter such players because they cannot control their emotions.