People not dying?

I was playing hearthstone battlegrounds today and even though im doing leathal damage the players aren’t dying? No secrets or anything like ice block but has anyone else came accross this? I beat a guy two times and he should have died each time (it was the end of the match).

This is a desync glitch that’s been in battlegrounds since the very beginning. The in-combat rng is not always synced, as there’s various effects here and there that call a random event client-side (for some reason), and this can often result in a player getting lethal damage on their client but not actually getting lethal on the server (you’ll see them explode but then they’ll stay in the lobby).

Tl;dr blizzard’s netcode is bad, sometimes the combat you see isn’t the combat that actually happened.

oh wow has it really? I’ve never came across that. It’s not a big deal there was just an update and i was like am i missing something?? lol

I have experienced something similar with this patch where I got someone to 1 health remaining, but they took no damage after the fight. The fight history showed that they fought me and took 0 damage. It could be the desynch thing like someone suggested, but I’ve never seen it manifest this way before.