People don't like aggro

A lot of the complaint major focus is the time each match take.
But that’s just normal for a control deck

I enjoy aggro decks. Despite what some people here will tell you it isn’t easy playing aggro decks and requires thought.

Unless your playing an aggro deck that just dumps your hand . That’s brainless

AND? This is the BASIC function of this game… Game design simplifi copying deck.
And who has all the cards? 0.5% 90% players must replace some cards from net deck…

Problem isnt copy&paste deck problem is matchmaking with GENUIS fx according to your deck… SAD STORY https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/stop-matchmaking-according-to-deck/50615

That’s every aggro deck, dump hand go face

The decks that require thought, trading, and face damage are tempo/midrange decks

1 Like

There is a topic just below, there is a full answer to your question.

[ПОЧЕМУ ИГРОКИ ВЫБИРАЮТ ТИП КОЛОДЫ AGGRO, А НЕ КОНТРОЛЬНУЮ КОЛОДУ ИЛИ БОЛЬШУЮ КОЛОДУ? КАЖДЫЙ МУЧАЕТСЯ ЭТИМ ВОПРОСОМ, И ОТВЕТ ЛИЖЕТ НА ПОВЕРХНОСТИ. Я ЗНАЮ ОТВЕТ]

NOPE

People don’t like long games… your resurect priest is :poop: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

play mid-range druid and eat your Murloc, they do taste like Sushi.

— Jokes aside , Netdecking isn’t a problem, many paper card games had meta loophole for years depending where you were from. Since it’s online it easier to find the better decks.

Agro isn’t always bad, it just they gave agro too many answer to their drawbacks.

Stealth Rogue is the only real major annoying agro as you can’t trade minion, giving time for them to use removal and then hit ur face generally.

Un’goro was the worst moment possible if you hated aggro lol.
I still have PTSD from quest rogue, face hunter and pirate warrior.

Desperate players uses aggro deck. They are hoping to rank up with it faster. Some players cannot handle the heat of late game battle because of getting outwitted or they have no patient for long duration of matches. Notice those popular streamers? They hardly use aggro decks to play and get to legend. Now that is using wit and brain rather than trying to win a game through aggression. I like playing deck that are fun and work my brain to really think. I’m not really into aggro deck that the only goal is to hit the face everytime. I like to use every possible combination of cards to win a game. In my opinion, it’s more satisfying to win.