People don't like aggro

You can do that a lot more easily through better card design. If you have multiple classes with viable decks close to one another, you end up with a more varied meta anyway. They managed it before, no reason why it can’t happen again.

then have a mode for development where they elimate/change certain cards and let the players try that for a couple weeks or a month. at least this would give players a better space for feedback and a sense for where the game is headed which gives people hope when they dont like where the meta is now.

I cant imagine once its set up that it would be any harder than the brawls to maintain.

You came to a very different conclusion than what I came to after reading all of these garbage posts. LOL

I came to the conclusion that none of these jokers know what they are talking about. They say they want one thing but want something else entirely. They have no idea what they are talking about, even when they are talking about something they want.

That is the conclusion I came to. And you came up with “People don’t like aggro decks.” LOLOLOLOL

I guess now I have to notify you that you are among those I have observed here, apparently. If you weren’t before, you are now.

I don’t have enough dust or cards to copy decks, but I do like aggro.

Whatcha gonna do, when my murlocs run wild on you?

People who like aggro endured control meta’s, so it’s only fair to have a fast meta once in a while. Kinda enjoying faster paced games rn, as opposed to turn-152 we had occasionally. Not to mention it’s a prime time to get your golden DH while it’s still decent, I’m guessing they’re gonna obliterate it in the next exp.

1 Like

Rule of thumb, if people enjoy something they won’t comment on it, you only hear from the people who don’t/didn’t like something…me personally? I can’t stand Demon Hunter or Leper Gnome Hunter, they ruin my mood.

I have no problem with agro as a wild player as long you have counter.

The main problem is we dont have a none meta format to play fun deck with extrem low win ration. It is not fun to lose 19 games in a row before you win with your crappy funny deck.

I wish they made a format where like most of the top card are ban from all class so we have fun doing stupid stuff and right now you cant even if you stay very low in the ranking system and casual well … have way to many tier 1 tier 2 deck to be fun.

The problem is not the agro, its the lack of a REAL fun format where Meta is ban.

1 Like

Using the term “netdeck” pretty much brands you in a negative way. Since the first game was invented, players have always sought to improve their skills. Chess comes to mind; there are dozens of chess books available and nobody complains that anyone is “netdecking” by reading them. I “netdecked” a recipe for my dinner last night. Does that make me less of a cook?

You can’t compare HS to chess … CHess is a mirror match up, always the same vs a game with infinite possibility. The problem is the way game mode are done you can’t enjoy most of your collection because even if you want to play in a none competitive way you cant. Go casual, you will face tier 1 and tier 2 deck way to often.

Right now tell me how many card you’re not using in your collection ? 99% probably but many of those card have fun effect but why botter play them, they are so bad you cant play them in any mode .

WHen I used to play MTG, we would have serious deck and fun deck and we manage to play competitive deck vs competitive deck or fun deck vs fun … IRL we could do that, now most fun card are totally useless except if you accept to lose 19 games in a row before you finally enjoy your deck.

Chess … we all play the same 32 units… always. You cant compare that to HS.

yes it does. it definitely makes you less, relative to those who create on their own.

Most people have no issue with control priests. They do have issue with a certain res priest deck playing against the same minion again and again and againnnnn

A lot of the complaint major focus is the time each match take.
But that’s just normal for a control deck

I enjoy aggro decks. Despite what some people here will tell you it isn’t easy playing aggro decks and requires thought.

Unless your playing an aggro deck that just dumps your hand . That’s brainless

AND? This is the BASIC function of this game… Game design simplifi copying deck.
And who has all the cards? 0.5% 90% players must replace some cards from net deck…

Problem isnt copy&paste deck problem is matchmaking with GENUIS fx according to your deck… SAD STORY https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/stop-matchmaking-according-to-deck/50615

That’s every aggro deck, dump hand go face

The decks that require thought, trading, and face damage are tempo/midrange decks

1 Like

There is a topic just below, there is a full answer to your question.

[ПОЧЕМУ ИГРОКИ ВЫБИРАЮТ ТИП КОЛОДЫ AGGRO, А НЕ КОНТРОЛЬНУЮ КОЛОДУ ИЛИ БОЛЬШУЮ КОЛОДУ? КАЖДЫЙ МУЧАЕТСЯ ЭТИМ ВОПРОСОМ, И ОТВЕТ ЛИЖЕТ НА ПОВЕРХНОСТИ. Я ЗНАЮ ОТВЕТ]

NOPE

People don’t like long games… your resurect priest is :poop: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

play mid-range druid and eat your Murloc, they do taste like Sushi.

— Jokes aside , Netdecking isn’t a problem, many paper card games had meta loophole for years depending where you were from. Since it’s online it easier to find the better decks.

Agro isn’t always bad, it just they gave agro too many answer to their drawbacks.

Stealth Rogue is the only real major annoying agro as you can’t trade minion, giving time for them to use removal and then hit ur face generally.

Un’goro was the worst moment possible if you hated aggro lol.
I still have PTSD from quest rogue, face hunter and pirate warrior.

Desperate players uses aggro deck. They are hoping to rank up with it faster. Some players cannot handle the heat of late game battle because of getting outwitted or they have no patient for long duration of matches. Notice those popular streamers? They hardly use aggro decks to play and get to legend. Now that is using wit and brain rather than trying to win a game through aggression. I like playing deck that are fun and work my brain to really think. I’m not really into aggro deck that the only goal is to hit the face everytime. I like to use every possible combination of cards to win a game. In my opinion, it’s more satisfying to win.