PC Performance Issues

What exactly is happening with hearthstones performance right now? I’m curious if anyone else is experiencing the same or similar issues. Constant disconnecting, constant crashing and just general poor performance. I’ve never had an issue with hearthstone on my laptop, it’s always ran perfectly fine. Any recommendations as to why it’s happening or what I can do to work around it?
Specs: GTX 1050, i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB dual SSD and HDD.

1 Like

Hey there,

You mentioned disconnecting and you’re playing on a laptop. Are you using a wireless connection by chance? Wifi can sometimes be the cause of disconnections, so if you are perhaps try swapping to a wired connection and then test the game again.

As far as the crashing, what kind of error are you getting? Any specific details about how long it takes to crash or what is happening on the screen when it happens?

Feel free to post your DXDIAG and we can take a look at that as well.

DXDIAG

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. In the Run window type dxdiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DirectX window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and save it to your Desktop. Open the new dxdiag file with Notepad.
  5. In the posting section hit the </> button for “Preformatted text” then paste (Ctrl+V) the DXDIAG contents. That’ll make the information much more readable.

If you are unable to post this due to the length of the DXDIAG, please feel free to use pastebin.com and share the direct link with us instead. Use the </> button as well in order to share the link.

Yeah, I’m having issues as well. What happens is that the application freezes, then the screen goes black for a couple of seconds, and when the image comes back the application window for Hearthstone is just white, so that I have to close the window and then start the application again.