Patched "SHOP CLOSED" bug for pc and mac only

Two patches later mobile users are still left without a shop. No new cards for us…

1 Like

Just bought the miniset on my phone. It is working fine.

2 Likes

It is not every player but it was across every platform until this recent patch that covered only pc and mac

I support it, the store has been closed for more than a month, I only play from my android phone.

1 Like

I think we need streamers to let blizzard know about this common problem so it’s taken seriously. SIX PATCHES IN!! LET STEAMERS KNOW IN YOUTUBE COMMENTS, TWITCH CHAT AND DISCORD!! Pc and mac got patched three patches ago nothing for mobile. Apparently Mac’s are still having trouble with another patch upcoming. MOBILE STILL NOT TOUCHED! LET STREAMERS HELP US BE HEARD!!

mobile ? which mobile you have to be more specific because shop isnt closed on all mobiles it seem to be an iphone issue for what ive read so far

1 Like

It’s a common problem with all mobile not every single person is affected. Pc and mac had the same problem. It happened to many after a patch across all platforms. Pc and mac received a fix three patches ago and mac still seems to be having trouble as there is yet another patch for mac upcoming. The mobile problem still HAS NOT EVEN BEEN TOUCHED!!! LET IT BE HEARD!

not all mobiles so far ive seen someon mentioing his iphone and android 13 phone

Mine is android 13 upgraded from 12 about a week ago which still didn’t fix it. Many tickets have been submitted I’ve done everything they say I just have to wait for a patch/fix. Pc and mac got theirs, mac is getting another because it’s still not fixed but mobile remains untouched. Last priority but fixing the shop in all three should be a top priority. It should have been fixed or reverted next patch.

1 Like