Patch 24.6 Preview!

Your assessment here is very much correct.

The issue right now is quests are the determining factor in a lobby more than the hero choice. I suspect this was intentional to soften the blow of the monetization.

The BG change is pay money for four choices … and you get afterthought quality cosmetics to put lipstick on their pig.

“Battle Bash”
Crickets.mp3

NO the P2W remain because people like you exist, who say: It is not quite that bad.
and then in your dream you think diablo 4 won’t be p2w.

Games are not about skill anymore, there are about wallets fight. Because players are dumb and pay for everything anyway.

5 Likes

So which brilliant mind over at Blizzard thought up of the loaner deck thing for new players and returning players only? This is not the first time that something like this has happened before, right? Are consistent players supposed to take this as they are of no importance to the game? Is Blizzard implying that people who play the game loyally should not be rewarded? I guess loyal players should stop introducing new players to the game after all.

1 Like

Give me substantial gameplay advantage and then i’ll consider paying for those dumb bashes. Cosmetics only? Go fish for more money somewhere else

3 Likes

only new players and returning players get to choose a new free deck…you probably didnt know about it

1 Like

Llevo jugando a hearthstone desde Naxxramas y estoy cansado de ver que solo premian a jugadores nuevos o jugadores que han dejado el juego. ¿Eso vale para vosotros la fidelidad? Es muy triste.
Al menos, hacer el favor de traducir bien las cartas al castellano.
Nos vemos en Marvel SNAP!

Is it possible to announce that you go bankrupt in the next patch preview ? Please, a dying kid asked for you to go bankrupt and he didn’t get his wish yet :frowning: … I strongly think he will not make to see that day in a couple of years :frowning:

2 Likes

Calm down SHILL. Blizzard/Activision aren’t divorced quite yet.

1 Like

Short answer: yes. Because they already have your money. The only time we get loaner decks is when they don’t do a crappy brawl and give us the loaner decks in one of those.

The only winning move is to go full F2P until they stop taking people who give them money for granted.

I stopped doing that years ago, and in fact warn people away from actiblizz entirely. I also make it a point to tell them about their history of screwing customers over, their workplace scandals, refusing to divest of tencent, the blizchung situation, and of course their wishy washy support of human rights issues.

At least give people four hero choices again.

read his post, which isn’t surprising.

I 1000% support this. It’s for a good cause!

what is dis? what’s the point?

Careful what you wish for…

I dont play BGs so i dont know.

But i like the Way they handle the decks for returning players now.

And the mercanaries update sounds good. I hope it is good.

Where is the Broadcast??)

Without a denatrius nerf and a theotar nerf for weeks I dont even play hearthstone anymore.

Until this change happens screw hearthstone. Even bgs suck now.

Drops are not enabled KEKWiguess

It’s just cosmetic, as you said. And they need to make money somehow, you know, the servers and the employees aren’t gonna pay for themselves. If you don’t have money, just don’t buy it. Battlegrounds is completely free to play.

“you earn one “Hammer” with each Top 4 finish during the Battle Bash period”, that’s not first place. And to me it seems fair, rewards you if you play good. A lot of you would just like everything for free and for zero effort. Go play another game then, and good luck with finding one like that.

With as many bots are in this game, that is what a lot of people do.

Every Craptivision / Bli$$ard game is riddled with bots and hacks. All they sell are game where you get things for for free or zero effort.