Patch 19.4 Known Issues

Hey everyone,

Earlier today we released the 19.4 patch that includes additions and changes across several game modes. As a result, a few new bugs have popped up! You can see the bugs we’re actively tracking below:

• We’re expecting to deploy a fix today for a bug where the rarity gems for Rally! and Hysteria are incorrect.

• (Updated) We’re expecting to deploy a fix today for a bug where Shenanigans is not working as intended with cards such as Cavern Shinyfinder and Forge of Souls.

• We’re aware that the art for Town Crier is incorrect and plan on fixing it in our next patch.

1/21 Update: We’ve just deployed a new build for desktop that includes fixes for the Rally! and Hysteria rarity bugs, as well as the Shenanigans bug updated above. The 19.4 patch is now available for Android devices, although these bugs will persist on Android until we finalize a separate hotfix. The 19.4 patch has not yet been released for iOS - we’re expecting this to happen within the next few hours.

1/21 Update #2: The 19.4 patch is now live on iOS.

1/22 Update: We’re aware of a bug where notifications are persisting for the journal after Achievements have been completed and claimed. We’re expecting to have this fixed in an upcoming patch.

I received an extra third copy of histeria even though I still dont have all epics from darkmoon.

2 Likes

“Rally!” and “Hysteria” are both actually Rare rarity:

That explains a lot, thank u

Thanks for the quick updates.

I hope Wretched Tiller isn’t going to be an issue. Going to test out the otk today with it.

Edit; PLEASE FIX WRETCHED TILLER. THIS COMBO IS WAY TOO EASY TO PULL OFF. AND BREAKS THE GAME. BASIC GAME FUNCTIONALITY DOESNT WORK (TAKING A TURN) DOESNT WORK AFTER THE COMBO. COME ON NOW.

1 Like

Mini expansion card aren’t counting towards Duels treasure unlock requirement, but when I restarted the client they counted

Thanks for that info. I was bummed I couldn’t use the new treasures in Duels. Now I can!

Am I missing something? It looks like the update is out, but my app has not updated.

6 Likes

How did this happen? and why?

It’s hilarious :joy:

3 Likes

HS no longer loads after 19.4 patch on Samsung Galaxy S8 Android Ver 9. Says it needs to update but it is updated. I did complete uninstall fresh install from Google Play but same result. Anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

The art’s the same, but the man’s in his human form instead of Worgen.

I think this implies that Town Crier was going to be another one of the Worgen-swap cards, but they changed it to a Draw card instead.

1 Like

I can’t even get into the game on Android. It immediately closes and and asks me to update. In the play store is seems up to date, I can only open it. I’ve tried reinstalling but the issue remains.

1 Like

Same here. Any fix to that?

It looks cool honestly, they should consider alternate card art for purchase with gold and/or through achievements or the premium tavern pass. It would be nice I think, they’ve already shown they can do it through the Book of Heroes.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on chromebook (android)…

Yeah bro, nevermind us that have been without quests for over a month and can’t progress in the game. Better hotfix those visual glitches. :call_me_hand:

Or the rating floor on Battlegrounds they ‘removed’. Or the bug where Kel Thuzad defaults to winning first place in battlegrounds? Or are we supposed to just consider these ‘features’ now?

I miss the days when games were run by professionals

1 Like

same here, I got 2 though

Darkmoon Races isn’t showing up in the in-game store on Android, on a Galaxy S5. (I installed it to try to pay using Google Play credit. I’ve tried uninstalling and re-installing multiple times.)

Had the same problem as above where the app wouldn’t update on Android. I tried re-installing the app, and now I can’t even login! Just a message saying “Webpage is unavailable”. I don’t even know if this is a bug, or some other problem. Very frustrating