Patch 19.4 Known Issues

Same issue, Galaxy S9

updates to games on mobile have to go through an approval process so it takes a little bit longer for it to show up. you can switch to pc (if you can) while you’re waiting for the update to arrive on ios or android
hope this helps

Battlegrounds still has the glitch which forces you into second place when winning, but thanks for all the cosmetics updates! -_-

1 Like

Stuck invisible achievement is shown. Also, Anduin achievement is here, but not the actual adventure?

1 Like

My daily quest gave me no xp after completing it.

I found a major issue in this patch.

DH being able to deal 15+ aoe to your board while healing for the same amount.

This deck will be a major issue once people cotton on to it being absurdly broken with the inclusion of illidari studies.

2.06 gb update yesterday, 2.06 gb today… Friends list menu still flickering for months now. KEKW

Are the treats summoned for the Druid treant quest only from the new treant card? Is that intentional?

Game is not loaded, freezes on iPad Air2 (14.3) after displaying „Hearthstone“ at loading process

2 Likes

same here. cant play on ios (ipad air 2). pc works android works

1 Like

The new Treant achievement only counts treants summoned by Darkmoon Faire cards, so on the treants from Faire Arborist and Arbor Up will count toward the acheivement.

Source:

Did anyone else’s Justice Demands Retribution achievement for completing Uther’s story reset to not completed? Don’t want to get flagged for completing twice/getting 2 packs.

anyone?
this is still happening…

not solved.

Since the latest patch my phone has been overheating whenever I play Hearthstone.

It’s an iPhone 7 and I mostly play Battlegrounds

Well then what is the new quest scroll animation at the end of the game for? (In Battlegrounds)