Paladins: Something Has to Go

It’s too much. You have infinite buffs, super huge minions, endless healing and FINLEY to easily and cheaply remove any issues you may run into. Finley needs to go or some of your other insane cards needs to go. This is bs. If you are playing a Paladin right now, you’re absolute trash.

Get rid of the life steal. It isn’t very thematic for a Paladin.

1 Like

It plays back to the minion from Rastakhan’s Rumble, but I agree. Lifesteal doesn’t 100% feel like it fits with Pally, tho I will say it was among the first to have it with Burnbristle, which wasn’t even an Evergreen word yet during that card’s time.

Warrior are way more stupid that Paladin.

Paladin needs a nerf but I just hope they also delete Warrior in the next patch.

Honestly Shroomscavate is just kinda too much burst for a deck that suddenly has a few sources of Charge damage. I think nerf that, and Pally is more or less fine. I don’t hate the Handbuff value.

I don’t think they should be allowed to stack aura’s, I’m talking about 2 of the same aura at the same time. Different sure, but not the same.

1 Like

I just spent an entire match desperately trying to remove their minions as a DK, only to have them drop a mega buffed leeroy, shroomscavate and 1 shot me. This deck is absolutely ridiculous.