Paladin in duels bugged, or someone is hacking

Can someone tell me what passive gives the paladin two resurrected minions from hero power?

I just finished playing one, and they had rez’d 2 of the same minion, at the same time and multiple times throughout the match, he only had one passive which was play a divine shield, give a divine shield.

Anyone please advise.

It’s a bug. Check the bug reports section, everyone’s running into it.

Its not unbeatable, well, I havent beaten it but Ive used it at least on 5 runs thus far, furthest I got was 9 wins. shortest was a standard 0 wins lol. It gets absurdly broken the more I encounter others using it. Just lost to the 0/2 taunter that was placed down turn 1. By turn 2 it was already an 8/8 thanks to the passive and book of wonders and my oh my yogg secret benefiting their minion. just had to bail then and there. I still did have a playable minion yet …

This is a huge oversight on actiblizz team 5,and yet they would like us shell out $50-$80 every three months, i’m personally done, at the end of the “year” im done, done, done… You already know on april they will be a billion more bugs. I don’t expect a flawless app, but its always something that drastically changes the game itself, whether its untested game design/mechanics, pricing, bad nerfs/buffs, or bugs… Im done, if i hadn’t already stated

I dont know where you get your figures from, but Ive spent a grand total of maybe $50 since the game was released. I dont get the $50-80 every 3 months idea… it isnt a subscription based game…

They put Brann back into Standard, so we shouldn’t be surprised by anything at this point.

It is a bug. And those exploiting it won’t get banned, as usual. Since last expansion hit, there was one bug after another in duels.

unfortunately, even if many tell me that it is not true, here too there is an obvious sign of manipulation of the game by blizzard, to prevent players from saying that the game is unbalanced, the rng is periodically modified favoring one or the other class, for now the paladin is the favorite, have you ever wondered why sometimes even if there are no nerfs or card buffs some classes become very bad and others on some sites reach 12 wins more often with people who publish decks? Obviously, a little observation is enough to quickly understand that what must be random cannot be so in these conditions, but no one has ever noticed that cards like “find a random paladin card” always find the same things over time ??

1 Like

So, we have a bug. Ok.
Possible logical solutions:

1. fix it
  2. temporary lock that hero power in duels
  3. temporary lock that class in duels
  4. temporary lock duels
  5. put at least a warning “duels currently bugged”

Blizzard’s solution:

1. do nothing for 2 weeks and counting.
4 Likes

You, sir or madame, nailed it.