Packs are rigged

I wanted to spend at most 2k gold of my hard earned f2p gold. Out of all classes I decided I wanted to disenchant all druid cards to help save for some wild cards i wanted. I hoped for some naga legendaries or collosals. Such a hard thing to ask for right? I get tons of bare packs and a druid legendary! The one class i disenchant! And its not like i have a lot of legends. Im f2p. So yes i spent the entire 4400 gold i saved to get the second worst legendary! A warlock one! Yes its not inherently bad but for the flavor I was going for this account its very unfortunate. Instead of rigging the packs to be more comfortable for p2w and greed maybe try supporting the community! Its really ashame i spent my hard earned TIME to get this rigged outcome.

It’s not rigged it’s called having a set rng which i assume also has added code to make sure you never get too lucky albeit likely ok for the team if you get unlucky though.
The MUCH bigger issue is the p2w structure and the VERY greedy cost as the cost to attain all the cards is far more than ANY video game is worth.Then again look at the entire structure of Blizzard gaming it is all monetization/cash shop there is nothing pro consumer it is all anti consumer.

To clarify how packs work on a technical level: when you obtain the pack the rarities are rolled, but the specific cards of those rarities aren’t determined until the pack is opened (as in when the pack itself breaks open, it doesn’t matter whether you flip the cards over or not). This is known because a while back they had a server outage or something and were forced to restore from a backup, which unopened a lot of people’s packs.