Outraged by the battlegrounds

When will there be balance on the battlefields? It’s impossible to play, top 1 last time was a week ago.

Well try lowering your rating, higher your rating it works against you

if I am playing at the top of my range I mostly get 4th’s and 5ths.i can play all night for a net of+50/-50.

if I want a first then I need to drop 200-300 pts.

I do not think you understand what balance means.

So you’re playing your peak mmr range and expect ez pz wins? Just keep pushing and learning, going back to your plays to see where you did well or messed up.

For example, yesterday I thought I was just having terrible luck with one game. I think I placed fifth. Now, I didn’t have great rng, but I realized I just chose the wrong hero with the wrong quest and got sucked into the wrong tribe. When I realized this, it was too late.

The mode isn’t in a great state, but your logic here is off

Not complaining just stating the reality.

You get a reasonable draw, you pick a good quest, your happy with your choices and the growth of your board your 4th and thinking this might be good enough for 2nd then you run into the guy in first who you beat last time you played him and lose >15 and your out.
woohoo +5-15 and try again…

It can be frustrating.

However, we’ve all been there. Multiple times. I don’t see how this is an issue with the game. Unless you’re just fuming.