Options for Opening up Old Purchases in the Shop

I submitted a ticket to support asking about how I could buy Investigator Xyrella since I was on a break and missed it. I had some ideas about making the shop more open for getting specific things we want:

1. Create an option to go back in time once a month or once every three months to open up an old shop option from the last year or so. This would allow us to target a specific item we want every once in a while and still be able to purchase it, which would probably mean more money for the game overall.

2. Layaway/freeze option: Similar to the WoW trading post, you could allow us to put an item in the shop into a frozen slot on the side of the normal menu somewhere in order to sit on it until we want to buy it. Just one at a time, so there’s still plenty of incentive to buy other things.

3. A choice of certain kinds of shop items with new expansion bundles: When we buy a new expansion pre-release or other major sets, it could come with a free “choose one from all these other previous skins” bonus and let us pick a limited-time shop item to go along with our purchase.

What do you all think?

2 Likes