Onyxia Puzzle 6 Broken by Snowfall Graveyard Change

Hello,

I think that the Oink Thousand Truths puzzle (number 6) in the Onyxia of the Void challenge (number 6) of the Varden Dawngrasp (Mage) Book of Mercenaries chapter has been broken by the recent change that increased Snowfall Graveyard’s mana cost from 3 to 5.

The best I can achieve is 6 dead boars: Boar, Boar, Sheep, Prep, Graveyard, Teron (destroying 2 boars and the sheep which deals 4 damage to all minions and triggers Teron’s deathrattle), Backstab one of the returned sheep (this deals 8 damage to all minions and destroys the 4 returned boars).

I think it’s impossible to complete the puzzle currently but if there is an alternate solution I’d be happy to hear it.

24 Likes

I could get it to 8 deathrattles, but graveyard is bugged.

Did this steps and should work, all boars were on the board: backstab hoarder, prep, graveyard, liutenant, liutenant, boar, boar, trade liutenant to hoarder, play coins, gorefiend and nothing happens (same as playing sheep and extortion the sheep, fix graveyard effect please

1 Like

I have the same problem. The puzzle is impossible to solve right now. Hopefully it will be possible to fix this bug quickly. Thank you for your effort!

2 Likes

I also think it is impossible to solve the problem at the moment, I trust that they will solve the problem quickly.
Raising the mana cost of Snowfall Graveyard made it impossible to solve the puzzle. Do you think I should report it or is the comment here enough?

3 Likes

I don’t think this is a bug in how the graveyard works. It doubles deathrattles but that doesn’t double how many deaths each boar counts as, i.e. you still need 7 boars to die.

In your sequence, you’ve only had 4 boars die so it’s expected that you wouldn’t get the weapon.

1 Like

I like your optimism, I can’t say I share it.

Hello,

I think that the Oink Thousand Truths puzzle (number 6) in the Onyxia of the Void challenge (number 6) of the Varden Dawngrasp (Mage) Book of Mercenaries chapter has been broken by the recent change that increased Snowfall Graveyard’s mana cost from 3 to 5.
it’s impossible to complete the puzzle currently

3 Likes

Same here :

Dpnt hpld ypur breath i have 1 single adventure achievement for 100% and its been a problem for awhile now the ozumat achievement in the book of heroes faelins nook been through the story at least 4 times for each crew member and restarted pzumat as many time as i could before i messed up and continued the story

Same problem being reported here. After the mana change to Graveyard this puzzle is now impossible

1 Like

I haven’t gotten to that part of the solo quest yet, but I’d really like this to be fixed by the time I do.

1 Like

I have never done this challenge but I can understand the pain of getting stuck so close to greatness. Fix this bug Blizz

1 Like

It is very stupid… I wasn’t able to clear the stage as well… Hopefully they fix it soon.

2 Likes

Please check all instances of cards used in alt modes blizzard. this seems like a simple check mark to see if puzzles still work post nerfs.

1 Like

It’s a little unfair that new players can’t complete this puzzle, just swap out some peace’s or give the players another boar. Simple solution to this problem.

2 Likes

This is why Blizzard should make separate versions of cards for adventures like they have done before, such as Black cat (gray cat) or a few other cards. Whenever they make any more content like puzzles or adventures they should make separate card ID’s for every card needed to a puzzle so nerfs don’t change things for them.

1 Like

fix dis please ahhhh

1 Like

Please fix this. It’s insane that this is an actual bug and has been for almost two months.

1 Like

This really should be fixed by now

1 Like

updoot upvote updoot

1 Like