Onyxia (Heroic) with Tyrande, Cairne and Varden

That’s a Visitor task I’ve got in Mercenaries — and probably the first time I’ve been really thinking whether it is even doable at all with a consistent strategy. Maybe the good old team of Xyrella, Velen and Anduin can carry the whole thing and do the boss, although it can be a bit risky in the final fight without treasures — that Onyxia can even kill someone, so normally I would start with Cornelius there (maybe put Varden in the ‘danger zone’ on purpose first, hmm…), or even the new Nature team with Nemsy… I’ll see what I can do, but this is probably the point where one of those random tasks became really challenging.

[UPD] Alright, did it with with the good old trio of Malfurion, Guff and Bru’kan for a change, although I had a few good treasures (Elven Banner on Malfurion, Celestial Alignment on Guff and Tempest’s Fury on Bru’kan), and I think Onyxia might have missed a chance to actually kill Malfurion on turn 2. Holy would probably be still the most reliable way to do it, although I don’t feel like testing it more right now, having done quite a few runs of this boss with such a party back in the day.

[UPD]

Got another task for this bounty, this time from Samuro, with Trigore and, ironically, Leeroy in the party. Turned out doable with my signature combo party, too!

Summary
### My blade
# 
# Blademaster Samuro
# 	 - Burning Blade 4
# Trigore the Lasher
# 	 - Razor Claw 4
# Nemsy Necrofizzle
# 	 - Bog Moss 4
# Bwonsamdi
# 	 - Arena Contender 4
# Prince Malchezaar
# 	 - Parrying Blade 4
# Leeroy Jenkins
# 	 - Ninja-Looting 4
# 
CMHP3lcSCE15IGJsYWRlGAEiQAoICDUQ0QE4ngIKCAhHEPsBOJoDCgkIkwMQqAM4qAgKCQiYAxC6AzjFCAoJCI0DEJYDOIQICgkInAIQyQI4gAUoCQ==
# 
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Interestingly enough, Malchezaar’s ‘All Reality’ seems to bypass Onyxia’s Phase 2 entirely.