One of the worst Tavern Brawls in quite a while

We don’t care about your favorite card. Please don’t let this dev create any more.

2 Likes

I thought it was fun.

Yeah, it was intersting however wouldn’t call it fun… I didn’t even know what am I doing… just summoned small mechs until a charge, mega windfurry one showed up. Zilliax was in my hand wanted to use it with it… but opponent conceded… lol… 2nd try won… It was interessting… but not fun… even with victory… thx for free pack tough. :sunglasses:

Well, that’s just you
You’re one that will complain about this kind of tavern brawl, you chose your team
last time it was the team “we don’t like brawls with random decks”
before was team “we don’t like coop brawls”
next time it may be the team “we don’t like brawls where we have to build a full deck”
then team “we don’t like brawls where we only play 5 different cards”
then team “we don’t like brawls with pre made deck”

It’s the easiest one yet, the one who’s getting mega windfury wins everyone just concedes at turn 3, I’d take this anytime over this co-op crap we’ve had 2 weeks ago that took me ages to complete, I just want my pack at this point and not interact with it ever.

Only issues I’ve had with it is that it doesn’t let me pick a class so I can finish dailies in one go rather than conceding in some wild games to make my stay in this game even shorter for convenience.

Next time they do 1 minion = entire deck I’m doing Pro Gamer as a joke

1 Like

Your opinion is invalidated my man, he just said it’s the worst. Conform and assimilate.

It’s a pretty unfair brawl, whoever gets the Mega-Windfury first can just clear the opponent’s minions and prevent them from ever getting theirs online. Plus you can keep generating them since your board is wide enough.

1 Like

When someone makes a post like this, it is their opinion that is invalidated.

This thread serves no useful function.