One more week until Heartstone remove the monthly bot block!

Just one more week until Heartstone remove the monthly bot block! Watch, in a week, everyone will magically be allowed to advance past all the bot barricades that’s been holding you back all month!

Once you advance to a certain point, the bot block, stops you from advancing, until the last week of the month. Hearstone aims to keep you playing and more importantly, to keep you spending $$$.

1 Like

Have you considered that you might play at the wrong times of the day?

For example you playing all day everything is fine you climb up to d1, take a break maybe and the you come back at night time just to loose all back to d5?

If you do this daily you might feel like you get blocked.

Happend to me alot until i figured out the meta at night is way more different and challenging then at daytime, atleast for me.

So to get to legend, i never play at night times the first week.

Trust me, I play all day everyday and lose 97% of the time to bots on Wild, Gold 5 …Heartstone AI!!!

There’s no way that I can easily make it to Wild Gold 5 in 1 day, then get stuck here for the rest of the month, losing 97% of the matches, month after month!!!

Then, at the last week of the month, the bot block is removed and I’m “allowed” to advance to platinum!! It’s stupid and my account is specifically being targeted by Heartstone!!! Their Hearstone AI is set to max difficulty against my account!!!

This guy still hasn’t figured out that it’s always night time somewhere on the planet…

1 Like

Hey, congrats on being able to reach gold at all. Also on platinum at all. Those are some serious ranks to reach.

You seems like a little bit of paranoid… there is no bot lock in this game… if you can’t beat blizzard bots, then there is a real problem with your playing I think… never managed to beat me any of blizzard’s bot… not even at gold level…

your decks must be terrible

try improving them a little blizzard bots are soooo bad you dont need a top tier deck to beat them