Once again: Priest

After this expansion, priest kept being exactly the same it has been since Hearthstone release
The most toxic and abusive class it existed, idk how can someone have fun stealing every single card the enemy has, destroying every copy of good cards or whatever
Being so overpowered and abuser can’t be fun
The whole class should be entirely deleted, just replace it for monk at this point

They want you to hate mage priest and pally…

1 Like

Yup, but I don’t understand the point of playing it
I wouldn’t sleep in peace if I played the most toxic garbage archetype ever

Your seriously complaining about priest right now i havent seen a single one so far this expansion.

Its all dk druid and paladin.

Priest is in the dumpster rn along with every other class that isnt a Dk archtype or paladin…

If you think priest is bad play against blood dk.

If your having issues vs priest play warlock.

How is this a discussion? Basically you just lost to a Priest with this playstyle, then you came here to complain, which is something you can do, of course, but you aren’t going to find any sympathy.

2 Likes

half the games i’ve played so far have been against priest :upside_down_face:

Unless I’m playing Varian against Anduin, priest is an automatic concede from me every time.

It’s not a discussion, it’s a fact
Priest had overtuned cards every single expansion since Hearthstone release

1 Like

Because playing the same cards every game is boring, and because winning by using random cards to the best of their ability feels rewarding.

Priest is apparently overpowered any time it can actually compete on the ladder.

lol Priest was the most consistently bad class in Hearthstone for the first few years. In all regards other than triggering people.

1 Like

Care to list the oh-so broken priest cards from 2014?

Both o.g Shadow Word spells were op removals, both costed waaaay less (2&3) than assassination (5) did, which was the only other removal
Divine Spirit+Inner will made a huge minion for only 3 mana on a game where there were no removals
Then they got lightbomb in Goblins vs Gnomes, which is still strong rn, but it was even better back in the day
Blackrock adventure gave priest his most absurd and unbalanced mechanic, resurrect
And then Grand Tournament released and priest could easily fill the board with legendary minions (they all had higher stats back in the day) in no time

Years passed, and till now we’ve seen priest getting the most toxic cards; Entomb, Kazakus, Raza, Amara from Un’Goro quest (got even stronger in boomsday, Lyra, Eternal Servitude, Obsidian Statue (Most toxic card in Hearthstone ever), Twilight’s call, Diamond Spellstone, Vivid Nightmare, Test Subject, Both Zerek cards, all the Mecha’Thun tech, Spirit of the dead, Mass Hysteria, Convincing Infiltrator, Prenerf Catrina Muerte, Mass Ress, Embalming Ritual (Tech), Wretched Reclaimer, Psychopomp, Plague of death, Galakrond, Reliquary, Soul Mirror, Wave of Apathy, Initiation, Hysteria, Xyrella, Seek Guidance quest, Shard of the Naaru, Najak Hexxen, Mi’Da, Undying Disciple, Drown, Blackwater Behemoth, Whirlpool, The Light! It Burns!, Prenerf Cathedral of Atonement, Clean the Scene, Cannibalize, Basaleph (tech), Svalna, Love Everlasting and Fight over me

No matter how you look at it, priest has always been overtuned, nonsense, boring and toxic

2 Likes

I’m still waiting to see some broken cards depicting a broken class.

Assassination wasn’t a good card at any point in the game, so it doesn’t really make a good baseline for comparison. The shadow words were decent but by no means broken. Divine spirit+inner fire combo to make a big minion was only really useful if you could otk with it, since despite what you claimed there was plenty of removal even in classic (sap, bgh, execute, naturalize, etc). And finally, that rather large list of cards you’re calling toxic and overtuned contains several cards which aren’t strong and weren’t even good in their own time (like entomb for instance, even back then that was such a slow card).

They get sympathy from me because it happens too often.

yea, imagine being able to kill no less than 4 minions if they have less than or more than 4 attack. NO matter what minion it was unless it was somehow immune to being targeted by spells. WAIT! Now they still have AOE silence for ONE MANA, that is ALSO tradeable. Why?

I play wild. When I play priest, I fill your deck with 1/1 Weasels and Birdos so you draw those instead of your good cards. It’s loads of fun. For me.

Stay salty.

well, we certainly know the type blizzard caters to these days.

Every rogue deck used it back then, even fatigue rogue

Entomb basically made your toxic taunt minion die twice and kill 2 enemy minions instead of one
Entomb wasn’t a broken card itself, it just had to be given to any other class but priest