Old hero portraits should be for sale

I would spend 25$ or more on hero portraits each and im sure others would be interested also. I missed the one i wanted by a couple months now im in the dark about it for who knows how long

2 Likes

No need to pay cash: they promised forever ago to regularly rotate the old ones through the shop for gold.

Just another promise they haven’t been consistent on keeping.

Just be glad you didn’t have to fight in the war to bring Tyrande back. That took years, forum transitions, and pointing out all manner of lies and inconsistencies from the company before they finally made good on the year of the mammoth promise…long after the year of the mammoth ended.

2 Likes

I like this the could put portraits in a special menu :slight_smile: and always put them up for sale.

2 Likes

if you check your portrait collection, they offer old portraits for gold there. idk how often they rotate them though.

1 Like

a few months ago we had mecha jaraxxus for 1500 gold

whick skin did you miss ?

Also note the shop updates every Tuesday, so check back in for a chance at portraits. And as the others say, keep an eye inside the collection in case the one you want becomes available for gold – sometimes that’s easy to overlook, and is an easy way to pick one up.

1 Like

That would discourage impulse purchases, so probably not happening.

1 Like

There is always a conflict between people who went out of their way to get a limited time reward and don’t want their accomplishment be diminished by others ability to get the same reward without the effort , and those who missed out and want a way to buy the reward that is no longer available. I don’t care either way but understand both sides.

In hearthstone, there’s not a whole lot of these: it’s “I bought my item in the shop when it first came out…or I bought my item later when it became available again.”

Most of the achievements are still available, except the ones earned in classic mode and those can be fixed at any time by team 5 getting their heads on straight and flipping the switch back to “on” for the mode.

2 Likes