Oh look, minion buff DK

Super fun, seeing another class play a single minion and get three of them. Especially when they’ve been buffed 4 times. wtf is this game anymore?

1 Like

Its a STUPID game… That deck is dumb as dumb can be.

1 Like

and

=

“Something made my health pernts be zero, im mad now”

1 Like

yes, that’s what its about. They printed a card SPECIFICALLY to make this deck oppressive. before it was annoying, now, its a concede. Add it to the list of autos. If this means forever being at plat 10 because I don’t play meta garbage, so be it.

What a cancerous mentality to have. You deserve to wallow in the low ranks with that attitude.

1 Like

Blame the game and its devs with no foresight, bro and not the players.

I do what I can with the egregious amount of DK, DH and hunters. That is, concede so as not to waste my time and hopefully help those !@#$% get out of plat as soon as possible

ive been trying tis is a fun deck to play

with paintfin you can tutor hollow hound to make sure to get it buffed so you can heal back to 30 if you need to

Good for you. Now go bother someone else.

1 Like

I fare way better against handbuff DK than excavate DK. At least handbuff DK is honest. Excavate DK just steals your board and heals in the process.

I saw this deck first time in the game dude played that taunt minion summoned 3 15/17.

Game becomes unbearable with each passing expansion.

I am angry because that was the first time I faced that deck and my opponent was able to pull it of just like that. by constantly playing taunt minions. I don’t know the details of the deck but why me? why I have to face it and suffer at first time with their perfect curve and stuff.

If you refuse to play “meta garbage,” you never should have expected to get higher than Platinum 10 in the first place. That’s just how card games work. There’s always a meta. Nothing can be done about that. Choosing to play a bad deck doesn’t make you morally superior to those who play to win in a competitive environment.

1 Like

Sorry, but that deck can actually be played around and is far from the meta. However, all you do is complain. Maybe play something else, or at least take a break.

Hearthstone has a lot to complain about.

Yes, and this should not be included among the lot of things.

1 Like

yes, it should. If the damn thing didn’t have taunt, it could be dealt with.