Of all the things that could have been nerfed

Is anyone else finding it odd that Blizzard didn’t nerf rogue cards to balance the ridiculous pirate combos? I mean, that deck is far more problematic than time warp mage. It takes a lot of work and time to pull off time warp and parrot combo. Most of the time, mage time warp gets killed by pirate rogue before they even have a chance to play time warp. That’s why the game has been FLOODED with pirate rogue all this time. Yet, they prioritized nerfing time warp mage, rather than pirate rogue. Doesn’t make sense to me.

3 Likes

pirate rogue in wild is easily beaten the deck has a 45% WR. Nearly 100% win for me every time :slight_smile:

And they nerfed cataclysm over soul barrage which is still a head scratcher for me. Why nerf a card that has been around for years when the main culprit of discard warlock was soul barrage? Before soul barrage discard was hardly an issue. Now discard is practically unplayable in this stupid meta where you have to win before turn 6.

Because all their elite friends play them and they don’t want to hurt their feelings.

All of us regular players concerns are ignored and will always get ignored.