Now hear me out. What if

Blizzard made it where any card that has mana cost can never be less than 1. I know there’s an epic card that makes it where cards can’t cost less than two, but it’s pretty much useless. Be nice if they made it permanent. I can see the pros and cons but right now in my slightly inebriated brain it sort of makes sense.

Zero cost cards are fun. Your proposal is anti fun.

3 Likes

lol, it definitely would create problems but honestly feel that would open up to more strat and less cookie cutter decks. That to mean takes a lot of the fun out of the game. To each their own. Appreciate your opinion.

gets kind of old having my face punched in by 5 8/8s on turn 5 by a rogue in wild but i guess it’s “fun” for stuff to cost zero

Anyone remember the Warlock card the portal? They had the right idea back then. And here we are with the same concept of a deck with a little spice and the ideas of back then are very much gone.

Then it doesn’t, in fact, make sense.

1 Like

It’d have to be a Standard only rule.

uh jungle giants isnt what id call a broken quest

yup get rid of 0 mana cards. has never been fun in any shape or form

not saying get rid of zero mana cards. Any card that started with 1 or more mana can’t be less than 0. All zero mana cards would stay the same.

People that hate mana cheat :handshake: People that love mana cheat
Continue playing the game

Done. No cards can now cost less than 0. You got what you wanted.

1 Like