Note 10 / S10e / Pixel 3 XL - Full screen issue (Notch) + game crash

Any updates ? It’s been a long time now …

1 Like

Anything blizzard? Should be fairly easy to patch out no?

I’m having boarder issues as well. Samsung Galaxy Fold. The full-screen border that’s usually black is now grey and its super bothersome

Same here. Come on Blizzard. There’s no reason why Hearthstone shouldn’t work properly on the Galaxy fold fix it please we’re all home it will give us something fun to do fix it fix it stop taking months for something that should be fixed thank you

Somehow, they can always get it right for iPhone but never for android, even though we are not using some no-name phone with weird versions of the software. In this case, we got flagships and they still don’t care. ( I have the Galaxy S10 and still no fix, obviously)

Our team is aware of the problem, the major issue is that while it is easy to enable this feature back on, the problem is that the UI elements within the game will not function properly with the feature enabled at this moment.

I will be closing this thread. The reason why is because the technical support forums are intended for troubleshooting technical issues such as crashes and disconnections.

This thread has progressively become more towards reports on the notch issue, rather than the crashing issue. While our team is aware of the issue, there’s some additional issues that need to be addressed first hand before the issues with the notch will be available again. We, the technical support agents, see bugs that appear to be a technical issues and we do our best to inform for updates and information in these cases, but the technical support forums is not meant to be a place to report in-game bugs.

To make sure that our team can track the impact of this issue, please report the issue on the #bug-report forums so that this will reach the appropriate team who can make the changes and resolutions to fix the notch issue. Thank you for your reports and understanding on this situation!