Not sure if this guy is devs team or hacker

I was in my Duel run and run into this guy, name is Bob and he summon Golden Treasureseeker Elise (0 mana 10/10) on turn 1. Yeah it’s a BG minion.
After I managed to take down Elise, he summon another Golden Quilboar (0 mana 12/14)
I have screen shots. But this forums didnt allow posting :tired_face:

1 Like

Yeah. A few people are having similar issues. https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/199wo3n/comment/kij0hkw/

Apparently this exploit is why heroic runs have been temporarily disabled.

I had an opponent who played 0 mana Hooktusk and Medivh hero cards and several Un Goro quest rewards for far less than 5 mana and without ever having played the quest.

Meh, just wait 6 - 9 months and the devs will post that they’re going to patch the issue. Then another 6 - 9 motnths, They’ll claim to have fixed the issue. Then the shills (we know who they are) will proclaim that this never happened (to them) so it never was an issue as bad as those who’ve experienced this issue made it. :smile::grin:

You’re probably going to wait forever. Prior to this bug being discovered Blizzard announced that they’re retiring the mode. I don’t see why they’d work hard to fix a bug in a mode that’s on death’s door.

1 Like

Nah, unlike all the fakers and frauds out there, people who had this happen in Duels immediately provided replay evidence proving conclusively that it happened. No “just trust me bro” nonsense.

1 Like

We still need to investigate to ban cheaters and also find out if the hack can affect other modes.

It can’t. The exploit involves accepting invalid cards when you submit your initial Duels deck.

Also

:rofl: