No Weekly or Daily Quests

Not fixed for me either… still a blank quest log

Thank God there is Legends of Runeterra and Shadowverse… Reached legend for this month and gave up on the game… Bye bi***es! :hugs:

1 Like

Lol yeah, I’ve been thinking about playing MTG Arena or Gwent, have fun :smiley:

1 Like

Still no daily or weekly quests.

1 Like

Posting here again because it’s been nearly two weeks and I still haven’t gotten a single quest of any sort.

The slow response to this and no clear notification from a dev that they’re at least working on it is quite honestly pathetic. Especially now that I’ve learned that Hearthstone is already wrapped up in a new controversy, there should be EXTRA incentive to fix a bug that’s deterring players who are trying to return.

3 Likes

Same boat, returned two weeks ago and STILL haven’t gotten a single quest. It’s kind of pathetic at this point.

I have exactly the same problem…

I have had this problem since returning to the game after a long absence … I came back yesterday.

I have same problem too. I didn’t get weekly quests for this week and daily quest for monday.

Alright going on week number 2. Do I hear 3? Or will someone please respond.

2 Likes

Still no quests after few weeks. I returned to game after long time and only quest I have is win 2 duels…

I have deleted the game. Unplayable without any quests or gold.
Let’s see how many weeks will be taken for them to treat the blank quest log bug as a “known issue”, let alone fixing it.

4 Likes

Still nothing. Leaving this dead game, farewell.

2 Likes

Hotfix supposedly came out, works on Americas server but I still have a blank quest log on Europe. Come on people…

Still no quests on EU.

1 Like

third week without quests. I really don’t play anymore, it’s not rewarding. Hope we will see a fix soon and a refund for all PE and gold we are losing.

Does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes Blizzard to deploy these Hotfixes?

Still an entirely blank quest log here on NA, hotfix didn’t work for me.

1 Like

Same here, EU server, still no quests, the tab is completely blank.

I am also not recieving any quests since I started playing again about a week ago.

Came back 4 weeks ago after a few months away. Didn’t the rewards for the returning players at first. And then the daily and weekly quest page has been blank
so I have recieved no quests or rewards at all :frowning: