No Weekly or Daily Quests

No daily or weekly quests today, had no problem before today.

I didn’t get a daily quest and any weekly quest.

Didn’t get a daily and any weekly quest this week as well - 11/23/2020 US region

I also didn’t get any weekly quests today, the counter simply resetted to 7 days. EU Region, tried relogging, also tried it on PC and Android.

Just got this issue for the first time… EU Server. No weekly or daily quests. I was supposed to get them at midnight like every week (11 hours ago). This is unacceptable that so many players encounter this issue without any hope of a fix soon. We are literally losing rewards through the season if we can’t get the XP back

1 Like

I’m not getting any quests at all in this new progressions system. I noticed a lot of people are having problems receiving or completing quests, I’ve never received a weekly quest, only any days a daily quest. It does display “new daily quest in x hours” but the quests doesnt appear . I’m using PC and android mobile at EU server. i try change it and language 4 try get solution, but it doent repair my problem with the quests

same here, didnt get daily and weekly quests. region EU date:23.11.2020

1 Like

EU server. No daily neither weekly quests given. Any solution?

No quests for me too. Daily and weekly quests did not appeared / 23.11.2020.

Same here. NA. Both mobile and desktop clients have a completely empty quest board. Was looking forward to my weekly quests.

Same for me , 0 weekly quests and 0 daily. Playing on EU. I lost 5/6000 exp. Unacceptable. I am going to quit if they don’t give me this exp back . I preordered , I spent money and I don’t like to be treated like a fool . 0 answers , 0 consideration

3 Likes

Same problem here on European server
No daily or weekly quests

1 Like

Servidor europa. Ni misiones semanales ni diarias alguien me puede ayudar?

Just an update that I’m still missing the weekly quests and my first daily quest of the week. I’ve only been getting the daily quest AFTER since the bug.

As an update. I’ve been given the weekly and daily quests. So in my case I’ve only lost the daily quest of last Sunday.
PS: My server is EU.

Same for me, no Weekly Quests and no Daily Quest on Monday. (EU)

1 Like

Same, no daily quest on previous week for a 2 days

1 Like

Still no daily or weekly quests, as of 10:30am, 11/25.

1 Like

Same here. I’m curious, has this been fixed for any of you yet?

Has not been fixed for me, no. Still a completely blank quest log.

1 Like