No update in Amazon App Store

No version 15 yet. I need to pre-purchase before release. HELP

8 Likes

I am also having the same issue.

3 Likes

same guess they just want to lose money.

edit: i feel like this happens every update too and we’re neglected until last second it’s really annoying. you shouldn’t need to do a full reinstall after every patch or workaround. but right now reinstalling doesn’t even work.

3 Likes

Same issue here. I can play the tutorial without a log in but the moment I log in it asks for an update and the Amazon Appstore doesn’t have one.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I had just spent the 80 bucks on coins right before the update went live and now I just have to hope it comes up in time or i just wasted my money

I was waiting for authorization and then it got stuck in the loading screen and then started asking for the update. Literally 5 minutes earlier and I would have dodged this issue.

1 Like

i’m in the same boat. Hope this gets fixed sooner than later.

2 Likes

Same here. I bought coins and I can’t use them! Android store version work so why Amazon version is not updated?

1 Like

Hey there friends,

We on the tech team have open tracking on this and will post here when we know more. It is likely going to be “wait on Amazon”, but will post if we find out more.

Thanks for the understanding.

/Nathardrick

5 Likes

Thank you for posting and (in advance) following up with this. I am sure this kind of thing takes much coordination between teams. Also, I am sure Blizz would rather have game accessible on all platforms.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA wait on Amazon… those noobs at the app store are the worst. Ive had to call and get refund after refund because they can never get coins to me on time. I think they just sit around all day and play games, never answer the phone, or put you on hold for 15mins. Good luck blizzard at getting them to do their jobs lol.

1 Like

i mean this is sad two indie companies like activision and amazon can’t get their stuff together to coordinate a simultaneous update for their promotion. aside from the app never being updated and crashing new content, patching is such a pain the butt and definitely last in line in terms of service. i mean just end the promotion if it’s too much work. thanks anyways guess we’ll see if i can use my coins/buy more with two days left.

1 Like

I just contacted Amazon Customer Support. They pretty much told me the reason its not out is because their review team has to make sure the update won’t screw with our systems.

they better get this ish fixed or do something to better this i mean it is always the case on patch day. what a joke response screw up the systems what does that even mean.

1 Like

No idea but I kept asking is they could at least tell us if it was gonna be released before launch day and he just ignored the question and kept asking about my amazon coin orders

Howdy everyone!

We’ve heard back on the patch and it should be going live soon. Please keep an eye out for the patch, we will update again as soon as we know it’s live.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Hope it really SOON :slight_smile:

thank you very much for keeping us in the know!

Update is live just checked the app store now

1 Like

Hey Psyduck!

Thank you for the update! Everyone please check for the update, if you don’t see it try restarting your device.

2 Likes