No update for iOS? Mobile client not working

My HS app on my iphone wont work. Says it needs to be updated but then when I go to the app store there isn’t a new update. I was able to get in on my computer earlier. I deleted, reinstalled the app, and restarted my phone, and it still won’t work. Now it just says “closed”. Any one else experiencing this?

8 Likes

Same here, I can play fine on PC but the app just won’t work. Says it’s been updated and to go to the AppStore to get the newest version but there is no update for it. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I have the newest iOS update as well and still nothing. Please fix this!!

1 Like

Just found the twitter post from @playhearthstone about the patch saying mobile update to come later today but that was 6 hours ago…

yeah , mobile patch is not out.
Im not sure but i think , like someone said , that for mobile user is still possible to play on old patch.
The problem is if you log in on updated pc version , the account is converted to the new patch version , and so is no more possible to play on old mobile version.

3 Likes

aww ya I already patched and played on my PC before trying mobile so that makes sense. Ty…hopefully mobile patch happens ASAP

same here!!!

Same here, 12 hours passed!

Neverending story EVERY update on iPhones suck…

Same issue, app won’t update.

Same here. No updates

Still waiting for update :rage:

Still waiting for the update D:

Seriously
What the apple?

Same issue, still going on.

the update is scheudled for 9 PDT , now it’s 5 PDT , so at least 4 more hours from now … more likely 5 hours …

Yes, only shows last update from 3 weeks ago as new version.

1 Like

Not working on Android either… FIX PLEASE

I cant update in ipad so i deleted the game now i cant download it, it says hearthstone could not be downloaded at this time…anyone facing the same issue?

I cant update in ios, pls fix it faster. Thank you!

Same, no update option since yesterday.

1 Like