No Quests Bug, and a THEORY!

You are working harder than blizzard dude!

I for one, only had the duels quest since their update. No other quests whatsoever. Completely blank. No timers, nothing.

New theory

I did return to the game like a week before that darned update,

Before the update i used to have 2 modes available. The wild mode, with all my past hard earned cards, and i dunno the name mode, with the current cards.

Now i can’t even pick between them. Also, i can’t start a match in the book of heroes. The rest seems to work…

1 Like

Well, no weekly quest arrived, and obviously no daily so I’m guessing that hotfix doesn’t fix ours. Still a completely empty quest page.

5 Likes

Same here , i did notice smth , i played with a friend , and suddenly i gained like about 6 level on the track thingy ! idk if the quests are there…but we can’t actually see them in the quest tab , or we have 0 quests at all ! idk what the problem is…but my quest page is also blank!

2 weeks without quests and with empty book

4 Likes

Still no quests here either

2 Likes

Returned quests no appeared after come back more than 4 months break and not started game script to be able to get new daily quests. So we are out of the boat this season. Who is idea to mark accounts as idle, promissing them 7 free packs for comeback then rob them on all daily quests XP and gold?

1 Like

Still a blank quest log… don’t think this’ll ever get fixed…

Returning player here, and unfortunately still blank quest line for me it’s been about a week now of playing every game mode I can. Really hard to progress when you are mainly F2P

1 Like

Same here on EU. Been about 2 weeks now and I’ve had no daily or weekly quests. Only quest I did get was the duels quest.

I do have an old NA account which I logged onto for the first time in a couple of years, and the quests work fine on that account.

1 Like

Btw , i tried switching servers , and on US servers , the quests tab works perfect ! i can see quests no problem! On EU (wich is my main server) i have the blank page…for around…2 weeks now(in fact i never saw a quest since the revamp of the game) !

Good news, we’re finally being directly addressed (in their 11/30 update of the Weekly and Daily Quest Status thread):

Seems to finally be describing our bug. Though I’m not sure what they mean by “opted out”, I’m sure I didn’t “opt out” of anything.

1 Like

Wow this is so great to see, I was beginning to lose hope. Really refreshing to know that they are finally acknowledging our problem and trying to fix it.

Yeah, like I was hoping to have the opportunity to do the returning player experience.

I continued whit the problem since the begining

1 Like

Still no quests on EU as a returning player.

1 Like

Im in the US server and ever since Darkmoon came out I havent gotten a single quest. Quest log been empty ever since even after the supposed patch fix.

Still no quests on EU :smiley: for 22 days :blush:

In that thread they mention a hotfix about fixing and compensating our blank quest logs soon (patch 19.0.2) not sure when that will occur since I still have a blank quest log right now.

2 Likes

Yup, I also still have a completely blank quest page… their hotfix has not worked, for myself and a lot of other people judging from comments.

1 Like

black quest log here too, i was absent by one or two years, and now this, i sent ticket and same response, that they are investigating and that i should look up in the forums. why if there is no fix yet? i hope this pass or i´ll dump heartstone again! this annoyng i can get coins to get new cards, and im not spending real money in a broken game like this.