No one wants to be my friend.... : - (

Hey all,

I mainly play Arena these days, so when I come across an opponent that tries a unique draft/is not spammy with emotes (but still uses them - I do like emotes… within reason :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:) and is generally a swift player - I will send a friend request.

Problem is… no one is accepting :sob:

I’ve been playing since the final 2 weeks of GvG (whenever that was) can screenshot lifetime stats if anyone wants.

Hoping to make some friends who don’t take things too seriously and are up for the occasional chat/joke.

3 Likes

Hey you can add me and we can be friends :slight_smile:

LightWarrior#21281

3 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile:

I’m having a little trouble adding you, it keeps saying “you must enter battle tag/email” I’ve tried both your username and number.

Hehe, I am a little on the geriatric side :joy:

2 Likes

Ok give me your battletag and il try to add you

Il give my battletag again just in case i made mistake

LightWarrior#21281

2 Likes

Sure thing!

#11410 is my number, Jakestar username.

3 Likes

I won’t tell for all but in my experience. I think usually if someone is adding me to the friend list, that is because it wants to be toxic about the latest game when it lost.

1 Like

Sometimes I add people to see their rank. I was investigating what kind of ranks I get now that it matches by MMR and not rank (sometimes you may get a very far off rank). Also it helps with quests to have a lot online.

Nobody accepting becouse many toxic players just offending others players if they loose.

About 1/3rd or at least 1/5th accept. I have tested it a lot, when I was investigating what rank my opponents have.

I’ve accepted one friend request in hearthstone in the last 6+ years, and it was just a couple days ago after an extremely intense BG game (49:48 min, I believe round 21). I won with an insane kangor’s atrocity nzoth comp against his equally insane 300/50+ undeads all with reborn (the new 5 drop + mug of the sire) and some scam thrown in.

Truly the game could have gone either way. And the dude was nice.

I think the 15 people before that were all toxic and salty from losing but that was standard.