No new quest today

Yesterday I rerolled a Daily quest from the new system, but I didn’t completed it.

Today I did’nt received a second one and can’t reroll, it says a new quest in 13 hours.
What just happened, the new rewards system didn’t said I could only have one quest at a time (I had 3 new ones when the patch came), and it is supposed to be rerolled every day. So your servers thinks friday 13th didn’t happened? Why I can’t I get a new quest, or reroll the old one after 24 hours?

2 Likes

I have the same problem. Yesterday I had two daily quests remaining (1/10 completed for Taunt quest and 0/10 completed for Deathrattle quest) with “New quest in 6 hours” in the third slot. However, when I logged in today I didn’t get a new daily quest and instead the third slot now says “New quest in 15 hours”.

I’m also experiencing the same issue. I completed all my daily quests yesterday, but did not receive a new one today.

Me too. I do not have daily quest. Server EU.

I have the same problem here!

Same here, EU server, returned after a year to HS, no daily or weekly quests at all (even “daily” and “weekly” labels are missing)

I completed all my weekly quests over the weekend. Then when it was supposed to refresh and give me new Weekly Quests, I got nothing.
The weekly quest timer restarted to 7 days. Americas Server.
Well done Blizzard.