No new daily quest

Hi team!
After the update I didn’t get any new daily quest and I’m unable to re-roll an old one.

Thanks for the awesome work always!

8 Likes

Same. No new quest after update and can’t reroll for first-time login today.

Same problem here. First login in 2 days and no quests

Same. After updating and logging in for the first time today, no new daily quest and could not reroll.

Same problem. Logged in for the first time today at about 1:00 PM PST and didn’t have a new daily quest for today, only an old quest from yesterday. And the quest from yesterday doesn’t have the option to be re-rolled.

Some users on Reddit are reporting the same problem:

Same for me on this account, I have not logged in since yesterday, I tried just now after the game was patched, and have an empty quest log. I tried quitting the game and logging out of Battle Net. This did not help. I tried waiting about 5 minutes before logging in again, also no help.

If I had to guess, this account got a new quest at midnight, and it turns out it is one of the quests which were removed from the game, so we get nothing instead?

Same problem here.
This is written:
“You have no quests. You should unlock new heroes in Practice mode”

I have the same problem. I completed all my quests yesterday so I had an empty quest log. Signed in today and I had no new daily quest.

To try and fix it, I logged out of Hearthstone and also used the Scan and Repair option. but there is still no daily quest for today.

Also, the quest log had an additional line of text to the effect of “You should play in Practice Mode to unlock more Heroes” in addition to the “You have no quests” line. I have unlocked all the heroes ages ago and I can play them in normal Play mode, so I don’t know why it would be telling me that.

+1 Also having the same problem.

Blizzard always give us this kind of garbage after those updates. If they don’t fix this problem until tomorrow, I don’t play this crap anymore.

Also having the same problem :frowning:

No quest here as well with the practice mode line, plus none of my decks are playable due to “missing” cards.

+1. The same two quests that I didn’t complete yesterday can’t be canceled, and I didn’t receive a new quest today. My third slot is still empty even though I haven’t played any games of Hearthstone today.

Just chiming in to say this has also happened to me. I had two quests yesterday and still have two quests today, even though I should have received a new daily quest. I am also unable to reroll the two quests that I had prior to the update.

Incidentally, my decks were also messed up, but the couple decks I looked at were easy to fix. When I opened one of the decks, the game immediately fixed its own incorrect count of missing cards, except for Mogu Fleshshaper, of which I have exactly one non-golden and one golden (maybe golden versions are related to the bug?). When I dragged my two Mogus out of and then back in to my deck, all was back to normal for that deck. Hope this is helpful to someone for that glitch…now I just wish that there was as easy a fix for the daily quests!

same issue has everyone else. Also got the same missing card in the deck error which auto face when open deck.

Also facing this problem.
Didn’t log since sunday (suppose to have 2 quests) but none are there.

Everyone has this since latest patch, I have quite a few alts all havent been played for a week or so, all only have 2 quests and they cant be rerolled
I assume it’s got something to do with the legendary quests for battlegrounds when you dont own yet.

Same issue here, plus can’t reroll previous quest (even though I could yesterday).

Yep, same here.

No new daily quest and this annoying bug with normal/golden cards.

This patch had a huge load of content for us, but god damnit, everytime we got a patch like this Blizzard also includes some really annoying bugs for us…

“Thanks”.

Maybe those who didn’t get a quest got one which got removed from the game with this patch, but then again why can’t we even refresh an old quest…

Blizzard please fix this asap, this is beyond annoying, especially along with this normal/golden cards bug.