No new daily quest

No new daily quest

Good to see that I’m not the only one!

BTW, I didn’t mean to sound sarcastic in the original message. I sincerely think that the work done for the game is good!

1 Like

Same for me, just logged in and no new quest

Also, all half of my decks are suddenly missing cards.

1 Like

I’m also affected. Have one empty quest slot but haven’t gotten a new quest, and can’t reroll existing quests.

1 Like

Also having the same problem

1 Like

Same here. Was logged in the whole time, before and after the 01:00 and still no daily quest or a chance to reroll.

Let me make something straight here. This is not moaning or crying etc. Some people like to play the game (lol) and have no money at all to invest to it. I’m a f2p player and I’m gathering gold like a maniac dor the next expansion. 5k and counting already. So for us it’s just as you’re trying to make our experience even more difficult. :fearful:

I believe this is connected to the new card being given away.
When i entered after updating, it had showed that the card is given to me, and then 2 quests that i already had were showed. And i can’t reroll them.
So i believe the giveaway programming may consider it as ‘Enter the game to get a card’ quest.
This is on EU server.

I have the same problem too. Shouldn’t have talked that way, but I was angry that time.

same problem here. After the update non more daily quest.

Me too. Same problem

Same problem. Wife got her daily before update. I didn’t log on until after the update and did not get todays quest or ability to re-roll quests already active.

I have 3 quest, because I logged into the game before the update. Before the update I could reroll, but I did not. When I entered the game again, after the update, I could not re-roll. But the 3 quests are there. I’m here on the topic, because I will do the quest now and I know that tomorrow will not appear the third and probably will not have option to reroll. We have no response from Blizzard and of course we will not be compensated for any quests that might have appeared. This is the state Hearthstone is currently in. A total lack of respect with your customers. Blizzard and Hearthstone devs is in a “I don’t care” state.

Actually Chris Attalus replied on the reddit thread saying:

This is a known issue, and one we are investigating currently. Apologies!

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/ds38wi/no_new_quest_after_the_update/

Same. Missing two new quests.

No new quest and no rerolls for old ones here either.

Same here. Last time it happened, I submitted a ticket. Blizzard replied that they “do not assist with in-game mechanics for Hearthstone.” and labeled the case as solved. I don’t have my hopes high this time.

I don’t suppose i can get compensated for the last daily quest, either

Same here, missing cards and “You have no quests. You should unlock new heroes in Practice mode”.

Same here. Finished two quests on Saturday, no new quests here but my old one. Must be update glitch.