No Mirror Match Option!

Can we get a no mirror match option? I always concede the mirror match games, and it’s no fun for me or my opponent.

Thanks!

1 Like

No, that would end up skewing the meta horribly

2 Likes

No it wouldn’t, you’re just saying that with no evidence to back up your claim.

1 Like

this is a “casual only” type of idea

Most players are casual. Did you have a point?

Casual mode. The point is that you can be a casual player but like to play in Ranked mode. I agree, this is something that could be implemented in Casual mode, but not in Ranked

Oh, casual mode, right. I’ve played this game since beta and played casual mode once.

This can be implemented in ranked.

You obviously can’t speak for every opponent you have ever faced in a mirror match.

That aside, I too hate most mirror matches in Hearthstone. I typically avoid playing popular decks for this very reason. I still see no reason for your suggestion to be implemented in ranked though. You can already concede any mirror matches and jump back into a game pretty damn quick. IMO, you shouldn’t be able to choose which matchups you can and can’t be matched against in a ranked system.

I think it’s a decent idea for casual, though it would probably be simplified to selecting a class you didn’t want to face.

1 Like

Have you been such an aggressive jerk the entire time, or is this attitude specifically for this post?

2 Likes

In something like a moba where there’s an abundance of characters, this idea works just fine.

In a game where there’s 11 classes and “gearing up” your class requires no real effort aside from passively accumulating gold & dust, this idea is terrible.

Better: No Priest Option! :sunglasses: :nerd_face:

Speak for yourself. Maybe I’m your opponent and I like the mirror match.